Help me, I have a problem in the new LPU!

That’s why i take pretty bad marks at school, i stay too much here and i don’t dedicate time for studying xD(for example now xD)

That’s why i take pretty bad marks at school, i stay too much here and i don’t dedicate time for studying xD(for example now xD)

I can be on here for a few hours, but eventually I’ll get tired and find something else to do. Though I like the community, pretty friendly and get to chat with lots of people :P. Luckily I don’t have school, but I do have work -_-

[quote=Woco21]I can be on here for a few hours, but eventually I’ll get tired and find something else to do. Though I like the community, pretty friendly and get to chat with lots of people :P. Luckily I don’t have school, but I do have work -_-
[/quote]

Of course :stuck_out_tongue: We always have friends to talk here.
Unfortunately my grades don’t like the new site very much… hahahaha

I’m kind of addicted too … and I fucking wanna know how many posts I did [biggrin]
Can anyone tell me how to find out ?

[quote=Jats]I’m kind of addicted too … and I fucking wanna know how many posts I did [biggrin]
Can anyone tell me how to find out ?[/quote]

yep!
go in this thread to your name that is underlined and wait a bit. then there is your picture with points comments etc :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats]I’m kind of addicted too … and I fucking wanna know how many posts I did [biggrin]

yep!
go in this thread to your name that is underlined and wait a bit. then there is your picture with points comments etc :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Thanks mate [wink]

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats]I’m kind of addicted too … and I fucking wanna know how many posts I did [biggrin]

yep!
[/quote]

Thanks mate [wink][/quote]

your welcome pal!!

I got another question about that … if you are a former member of the LPU, does this counter add your new posts to your old ones or what ?

no because its a new system. Spartkast did the old sites and now we got ground(ctrl)

no because its a new system. Spartkast did the old sites and now we got ground(ctrl)
[/quote]

Ah, okay … thanks again.

[/quote]

your very welcome :slight_smile:
Ah, okay … thanks again.[/quote]

[quote=Woco21]I can be on here for a few hours, but eventually I’ll get tired and find something else to do. Though I like the community, pretty friendly and get to chat with lots of people :P. Luckily I don’t have school, but I do have work -_-

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Woco21]I can be on here for a few hours, but eventually I’ll get tired and find something else to do. Though I like the community, pretty friendly and get to chat with lots of people :P. Luckily I don’t have school, but I do have work -_-

if I could chat on my phone I’d do it cause I’m hooked! My hubby has COD MWF3/BF 3/Halo and I have the LPU [lol]

[quote=jadedjcBXNYC]if I could chat on my phone I’d do it cause I’m hooked! My hubby has COD MWF3/BF 3/Halo and I have the LPU [lol]

Yeah, nice pic.
I guess it’s from … 2006 ?

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
wow! amazing
[/quote]

Yeah, nice pic.
I guess it’s from … 2006 ?[/quote]

2010 ATS promo show NYC i guess

I’m addicted to new LPU too. I forgot about all social networks lol

same! :smiley: its soooooo addictive :smiley: