Hello Soldiers , I want to make new friends

Welcome!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I have to agree with this statement, from personal experience :laughing:

2 Likes

I live in the South of the country, near Venlo. Amsterdam is great, visit if you can! With a big emphasis on if :expressionless:

1 Like

Southern NH, lol.

1 Like

1 Like

Ok , I’ll keep that in mind , mm have you been in Bulgaria ? :slight_smile:

Cool , another one from the States , guess most of the fans are from the States , and it is logical :smiley:

1 Like

Nobody who is clinically sane willingly goes to Bulgaria. :joy:

I see , hope it gets better :slight_smile:

Thanks , good to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

My grandma took me once to Amsterdam, it was amazing! Still have my bike bell from there​:joy::heart:
And @stephenxlp welcome!:hugs::hugs::hugs: I’m (Linkin)Eli (real name Elisabeth but almost nobody calls me by that​:joy:), I’m one of the youngest here, 16 yo, from Germany​:hugs:

I’ve been in Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Macedonia😁(was one of my best holidays, my father plans to come back there, maybe also Bulgaria or Albania)

4 Likes

No, never. You recommend it?

Why? :laughing:

2 Likes

Because it’s like America, geographically great, shite in all other aspects. Why do you think my family moved out and has never been back? Our population is smaller than that of London and it keeps decreasing for a reason.

3 Likes

Rhianna (Raz as a nickname), 19, lives in the UK

3 Likes

That small? Surprising since it’s not a too small of a country. And population is decreasing in many Western places as well, doesn’t say much

1 Like

Bulgaria is a pretty small country. You can get from one end to the other in about 3h or so by car (and it’s not all motorways as well).

2 Likes

Heya! :wave:
I’m Audrina, I’m 32 and I’m from the UK.

4 Likes

Hey, I’m Sybre! I’m 21 and I’m from California, just like the band! I’m from a different city, though…

3 Likes

I always imagined it to be bigger, guess it’s because I’m not really familiar with the Balkan countries

Depending on how and where you measure it, it’s only about 500km x 300km in size. The exact area is 110,994 km^2. That’s about 2.2 times smaller than the UK and about 1.2 times smaller than England alone.