Hello! I'm new here

Welcome!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Great, seems like it was joining day for the lpu- :tada: welcome on board @glitterspring @skn319 and @numb320 - get in touch in the games section and have fun :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome to lpu injoy it here. :grinning::grin:

Heyyaaa!! Welcome! Hope you have awesome time here! :smiley::sparkles::sparkles: Sry for being late lol! :grinning::wink::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

its ok and thanks

Hello everyone,

3 Likes

Welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey soldier @Iridescent13, welcome you on board,:grinning: enjoy the forums and join us in the games section if you like to have some fun- the games are easy and each one is explained in the OP -

1 Like

Welcome!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the family soldier

1 Like

Welcome @Iridescent13 !! :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

@Iridescent13 hey welcome i hope you u enjoy it here . We have lot of people here that care and great people here.

1 Like

Welcome! :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome here!

1 Like

It is just me, or do I feel that you are all welcoming @Iridescent13 so quickly because you think he/she might be another spammer? Please not another apocalypse! :joy:

Lol… :joy:
Guilty here…:shushing_face:
I freely admit thats why I prodded slightly at first…

1 Like

I was considering just straight up saying if they’re a spammer they’re dead to me.

Careful you might scare the newcomers :smile:

5 Likes

heyy!!! @Iridescent13 !! Welcome to the forums! :wink: Hope you have a great time in here! Follow the rules, spread love and smiles and enjoy!! :tada: :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello, I’m new here, I’m from Belgium and this is the first time that I am a member of LPU. I’m a fan for 16 years and I’m very happy and proud to be a soldier.
I hope to meet kind and awesome people and I’m happy to be here.

4 Likes