Have you seen yourself on the screen?

i think ive never been in a linkin park related video

No i saw my friend who was on screen while i was sitting >.< i never forgot that

I saw myself on the screen in Manchester in 2010 [biggrin]

I was also seen quite a couple of times on the Road to Revolution DVD and also the iTunes live broadcast I was on quite a few times [smile][biggrin]

this is me on the LPUTV episode about the summit in Hamburg (yes i was crying LOL)

My first M&G was filmed by a TV Channel. If you take a close Look you can see me. Also im LPTV on youtube :slight_smile:

I seen myself on a LP pic does that count? :smiley:

I’ve never been on an LP one, but i have on an Xzibit one since i was in the front row and the camera man was right in my face :smiley:

I was in an LPTV Episode!

Oh cool! Hum not me but i was in the LPTV european tour, about the Lpu summit Hamburg :slight_smile:

I see me in this LPTV Video

i think i have seen me for a second at hamburg summit but im not sure :smiley:

yea like i said before, not yet but i can get away with it :3

[quote=Sandra Wayne]this is me on the LPUTV episode about the summit in Hamburg (yes i was crying LOL)

[/quote]
im the one with the DC cap :stuck_out_tongue:

In LPTV for the EU tour 2008 (Paris M&G)!

[quote=Sandra Wayne]this is me on the LPUTV episode about the summit in Hamburg (yes i was crying LOL)

[/quote]

Really crying :o wow never thought that :o

Mark doesn’t like to capture me on tape -.- :smiley:

my lp’s tatoo was on the screen while the french dead by sunrise show but i never found a video of it, but on this video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVtdjm14RZM ) you can see me at 0’ 24’’ on the rigth with the arms up and jumping a lot (i’m not a skinny personn but here i was 8 month pregnant and my breasts mooved a lot so my kids laught a lot when they look at it, lol).
you can’t also go on my profile to see the other video where i am :slight_smile:

I wasn´t in a lp video :frowning: but u saw on rockamring.de pictures from me in the first row when Linkin Park played 2007.

[quote=chazyfan]my lp’s tatoo was on the screen while the french dead by sunrise show but i never found a video of it, but on this video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVtdjm14RZM ) you can see me at 0’ 24’’ on the rigth with the arms up and jumping a lot (i’m not a skinny personn but here i was 8 month pregnant and my breasts mooved a lot so my kids laught a lot when they look at it, lol).
you can’t also go on my profile to see the other video where i am :slight_smile: