Handmade stuff!

How many times can I press the heart??? They are super great and cute!!! I wish I had the patience for cross stitching of free hand or the whatever you know what I mean :grin::grin::grin:

The crocheted one was donated to my kids school for a ruffleā€¦ I wish the new owner likes it!

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: Well I rotate the activities. Sometimes I crochet, then I knit, then cross stitch, then something else. I get bored if I do one thing too long :smile:

This I crocheted recently for my sister:
vest

This is a crocheted funny sunflower for Laurička (not too successful lol but she liked it):
20190411_094543

And this I plan to cross-stitch next:
20190411_094646
I love horses :blush:

9 Likes

I love everything! Especially the flower! Itā€™s super cute!!

I rarely crochetā€¦ Mostly I knit, read, draw and since March I try to learn spanish!!IMG_20181122_124712

Hats and cowls are my go to knitting projects!

11 Likes

Thatā€™s a beautiful hat! :heart_eyes: I like hats but when I try to knit them, I always end up either with a too small or with a too large hat :laughing:

1 Like

I tried to design something that ,in my mind, it would be a super cool hatā€¦ Oh wellā€¦ It didnā€™t fit even my kids!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
You can try to knit them flat ,it might work ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s crazy nice hat ! :smiley:

2 Likes

What I did for my lil niece (yes,we discovered is a girl! :blush: ) :thread:

IMG_20190424_011215

IMG_20190425_113244

I did a bed sheet too,but I deleted the pic and gave it to my sis alreadyā€¦ :laughing: Doing another bed sheet nowā€¦ :grin:

11 Likes

There it is!
Thank you @lpfan61 for showing!
Itā€™s great!
So mach work!
Best aunt forever!
:smiley:

2 Likes

Aww!! Thank you!! :blush: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

No crochet, knitting or any of that stuff, but still handmadeā€¦
Something I made a couple of years agoā€¦ it could need some finetuning but it was the first snow globe I ever made. (I collect snow globes and occasionaly try to make them myself)

The whole globe is about ā€˜Almamegrettaā€™, an Neapolitan band that brings a combination of dub, reggae, pop and traditional Neapolitan elementsā€¦
The figure inside represents ā€˜Tanitā€™, an African goddess (more info about the goddess Tanit can be found here) and the fish represents the connection with the sea. The comination of the two is also the logo of the band.

1267900_492302887528667_291664345_o

11 Likes

Itā€™s very well done! :grin:
Is that a polymer clay? :thinking: Iā€™m curiousā€¦ :laughing:

Looks like porcelain to me.

Actually, the core is baked baking clay, then a layer of polymere clay and the a lacquer layerā€¦ The figurine is made of baking clay and then paintedā€¦

5 Likes

@the_termin8r I got it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thereā€™s teddy as well! :heart_eyes: they are so cute!! You are super talented!!

@Fravaco that looks interesting!:smiley: I never knew we could make something like this on own !

2 Likes

@lpfan61 they are super cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Itā€™s actually not that difficult. The hardest part is finding the glass bowlsā€¦

1 Like

Yea truly, You may not get it in shops that easily

Someone remembers this crystal? I asked what should i do of it :sweat_smile:

I made it into a paper weight

IMG20190509122508

6 Likes