Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

third, this too cheap ( why do it links me after every answer back toHub?)

Τhe first one?

No, they were dirt cheap and the portion was huge :yum:

Yeah, it’s still really easy…and really really boring :confused: A complete waste of £9k for now.

• Ι was out all morning.
  • I had lunch with friends and I’m pretty sure I overate. It was good though.
  • I’m having my 3rd cup of coffee right now.

Third one lol

Υeah, I’m on my 2nd.

(Halloween theme this time)

1. A few months ago, I witnessed a barber that looked like someone that is somewhat somewhere in between the Incredible Hulk and Frankenstein :fearful: (the actors at the very least)

2. In 2012, I thought I saw a person that looked like Rakim at a bus stop (Perhaps waiting for his vehicle to pick him up.)

3. Last year, I often came across a woman whose eyes don’t quite function properly, and her looks kinda remind me of @gatsie’s Baghwomun:

https://sjc3.discourse-cdn.com/business6/uploads/linkinpark/3338/73a8d2a966178ac1.png

the second one?

@samuel_the_leader OMG! You’ve seen a real life baghwomun?

This cannot be so, this 3rd one must be the lie! :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I only said that her looks somewhat reminded me of baghwomun

Yup, @NickGr, I actually only know Rakim after Guilty All The Same single was released, so it certainly wasn’t in 2012.

So:
I am a bit hungry now
I will have some chemistry lectures next Tuesday
It’s cold outside

This. I haven’t eaten anything yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes , you go
:yum:

Alright then.

1. A few decades ago, my father bought a piece of land in Canada, but before he could get anything built on that land, the homeowners neighbouring that plot of land had to agree to allow any construction on it (according to that country’s laws). Unfortunately, an agreement consensus failed (all outright disagreed), so nothing can be built on it.

2. Obviously, the land couldn’t be sold, cuz nobody would buy it, since there is no property build on it. Even if they were to buy the land, the neighbours would block any construction from occuring again.

3. As for selling the parcel of land to one of the homeowners bordering the land, the neighbours are not exactly on good terms with each other (so I think you know rest of the story - blockade again)

Second ? What a pitty!

The first one?

Your pity is ironic.

Malheureusement, c’est pas mensonge. My father still owns the useless parcel of land :frowning:

No lol

The third one is the lie, cuz the neighbours’ relationship with each other is not that hostile; they simply have no desire to build an extension to their property. They prevented construction on the land due to “environmental reasons”.

@jabinquaken haven’t seen you for a long time, Jabin you go.

I see you’re at plug.dj :eyes:

Sweet dreams my soulmate @samuel_the_leader

Yes @theearlywalker goodnight to you.

1 Like