Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

Correct, and several years ago I may hear that crazy woman (dunno what is her relation to them), nowadays I don’t hear her anymore.

jkjk just speculating. :grin:

Oh yes forgot to tag @The_early_walker you’re next. :stuck_out_tongue:

YES; sure [we are publicprivatposting] nobody here

1. I don´t feel good if I can´t breath enough fresh air
  2. I spent more and more time here at the lpu [lol :joy:]
  3. drinkin prosecco right now…[we get guests for lunch, and while cooking I drink, no matterwhat the clock says…]

Third one lol drunken woman :laughing:

and back to ya…lol :relieved:

And every road comes back to you - Dead By Sunrise, Too Late

1. I hate Dailymotion videos if they keep freezing up, but that is the only way to share videos without it being blocked by Germany.
    Eg:
    www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nm7y4

2. How is it that today, the Dailymotion videos are all not having start-stop motion? My internet must be blazing fast today :stuck_out_tongue:

3. Something has hijacked my internet browser with www.hohosearch.com and I can’t remove it :frowning: It’s so annoying when trying to search stuff now.

The first one?

No, it’s not. Try again.

The last? If that’s the case then look up free adware removal software. It happened to me before when my laptop went haywire and one of them did the job but I can’t remember which.

?how gentle, hi @the_termin8r1 how is it going…?

Hey, @The_early_walker :slight_smile: Not much tbh. I’m considering buying a crappy basic mobile so that I can use it as a dirt cheap alternative to a gopro (which costs a fortune - and so do alternatives) to mount on my R/C car.

ok, so this post fortunately will take only an hour to be translated for me lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @the_termin8r1 but the soundof your words is like…mb…like .music :notes:

Nope.

I’m saying that I want to buy a cheap mobile phone so that I can use the camera. I want to use the camera on my remote controlled car so that I can record on board footage. Was that easier to understand?

nothing, if explained…:grinning:.so, lets see, I take at least the second

Yup, @The_early_walker you’re next again.

I don’t know how much more simply I can put it.

I want one of these:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81IodBGd1yL.SY679.jpg

To put it on one of these (which I own):
https://www.teamassociated.com/pictures/cars_and_trucks/RC10T4.1/RTR_Combo/body-left_main.350_md.jpg

So that I can shoot videos as I’m controlling/driving it.

it is nice from ya to break it down on picture level just form, but I got it with the simple wordsbefore, but at least meI´m hereto getya musician slang of the language, I love languages and words and even the sound and music/rythm of the speech…

I thought you said you didn’t get it. You confused me lol

seems to happend more often…why? So who´s on to set the lie?..

You are lol

take it for me, as I took :yum: it for ya last time…