Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

Yup, it wasn’t aimed at me.

I’m fed of of going to theme parks

One of the times when I went to Disneyland I was waiting for my sister to get off a ride when some random French girl started shouting somebody’s name at me. I had no clue who she was shouting at, I only found out when she ran up to me and tapped me on the shoulder thinking I was somone
else

I’m scared of heights

First one?

Nope that’s true, they’re crowded, all the rides are dead and the ones that aren’t have 3 year lines on them. I’ve got this rule where I don’t wait in a line where the time spent waiting is longer than the time spent riding. since that almost never happens my limit is 15-20 mins, 30 for a really good one.

second?

That was true as well. If I were afraid of heights I wouldn’t have gone to the alps or gotten onto the silver star in Germany (It’s 72m high).

@EvoOba you go.

• Today was my last day at work.
  • I was very emotional and had weird feelings the whole day.
  • I went out to lunch and then met with my parents for coffee.

the first?

Nope, that’s true.

The second then.

Yeah, it was kind of emotional but not that much, or weird at all.

The plot of a video game once made me cry

I’m always doubting myself

I have atrocious handwriting.

So where are you going after that @EvoOba?

@the_termin8r1 The second one?

@samuel_the_leader I don’t know. I have some plans but lots of stuff needs to be done beforehand. I’m looking into it even deeper starting Monday.

That’s very true. It’s also my greatest weakness.

Guess I’m not the only one then…

The first one

Correct, I’ve never cried over a video game or a movie or a book or anything like that.

HI GUYS; FOR NOT LAMING THIS THREAT;

1. I´m was really angry/explosive/hurt yesterday seeing the post from the person above me
    2)I always try to be honest
  2. Samuel_the_leader is a really nice guy
    friend - Wiktionary

so try if you like, this is a real easy one for insider…lol :grin:

The third one, according to @The_early_walker’s logic.