Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

I break choc bars by smashing them into my head
I crumple drinks cans against my head
I’ve brushed my teeth by moving my head instead of my brush on more than one occasion

I’m sure it’s within the first 9 days of March. The 8th?

:+1:3⃣ ok 10 characters

The first one. The choc bar would get smashed instead of break into two.

My dad’s

Yes. You’re most likely not gonna stop asking so I might as well say it. It’s on the 7th.[quote=“The_early_walker, post:443, topic:12725, full:true”]
3⃣ ok 10 characters
[/quote]

Nope

Wrong, my intent is to smash it up, not break it in two. I usually get the big galaxy ones.

The lie was the one about the can. I tried once and it didn’t go well, I just hurt my head :stuck_out_tongue:

@BELL_LP Let’s have somebody new

1 Like

Ok - Im here to play but I don’t get it :joy: Help me out guys!!

Ok, so

1. I have three siblings

2. Worst subject is English

3. Favourite movie is Edward Scissorhands

@BELL_LP basically you give three statements about yourself; two of them are true, one of them is a lie. People would try to guess the lie, so if they guess correctly, they go next. (If after two attempts by people to guess the lie fail, then you need to tag someone else)

1 Like

(Oops you posted already.)

I’ll say it’s the second one that’s the lie.

I’ll go with the third.

Wow, I’m actually going to say the 1st one.

So who would be victimized @BELL_LP?

@samuel_the_leader is right - my best subject is English

English was such a boring subject. High school English was a nightmare. I had to do Romeo and Juliet as part of my GCSEs. Then I think we had to learn 2 books in year 11 but we ended up learning 3 because we had a teacher change and our previous teacher hadn’t taught us well enough so we did a new book with the new teacher. Luckily the new one was actually really good. English was my only good grade in my GCSEs :stuck_out_tongue: (got an A) everything else was Cs with 1 B and 1 D.

I nearly murdered the chief invigilator on the day of my second English exam because for some reason I’d been put in foundation (for those that don’t know, the highest you can get in a foundation paper is a C regardless of how well you do) and my teacher hadn’t told me. That was the only dick move he’d ever pulled on me (and it was a serious one). I still can’t figure out to this day why it happened. I was a consistent B throughout the year and was one of the top in the class.

Oh - well I love creative writing like stories, poems and lyrics. I don’t mind literature though. Whats your best subject??

In high school it was English, in primary it was Science now, I can’t say, because I’m doing an electrical engineering course and I’m planning to continue it in uni.

I once borrowed a Harry Potter book to read, but since it was (and still is) too difficult to read, I returned it without reading past the first page of the first chapter.

I’m now using the WiFi at an internet café Café with Internet access. They printed the WiFi password on the receipt, and is very easy to remember. If I am right, next time I can use their WiFi while at the Burger King opposite the alleyway.

The food at the Burger King opposite is actually more expensive than the food at this café here *facepalm*

The first?

Wrong. Try again - It should be extremely obvious which one it is now.

The 2nd one?