Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

first is no lie…lol @evooba

@the_termin8r1 You basically have an extra year :confused: I think it’s nice, at 18 most kids don’t even know what they want to study (not that they’ll have it all figured out by 19) but extra time is always good.

@The_early_walker Oh again? I’m having a hard time coming up with lies…

Lets see:

• I’m at work already.
  • I’m going out after work today.
  • I’m not going to skip lunch today.

third? :relaxed:

Yeap… too easy. I can’t come up with something better.

so I try again
-I´ve a secret, I even didn´t shared with my husband lol :joy::sunglasses:
-I´ve no fear for any argumentation
-it bothers me, if a so called friend can´t stay in contact, in case of troubled times for the relation

First. It has to be first.
Edit: Ah! It’s a game where we need to identify the lie. I am wrong then.

The second?

sry guys, not willingly lame the threat, but, yeah the lie was the secret thing lol FIRST and the winner is my beloved Mr. @amitrish

I thought the third one was the lie!

no, it´s first, cause me having a lot of “dark secrets”, but my man is the only one, knowing them all, and, still loving me…:smirk: and the third, if sbd knows that this is true, then you @samuel_the_leader :blue_heart:

So who is next? Isn’t it @amitrish?

ot shall I tag him??? or better you???@samuel_the_leader? For not “laming” the threat, it´s you, SAMUEL; LOL :jack_o_lantern:

Damn this game!

1. I rip CDs, and write them into single CDs for less storage while traveling.
  2. I own one Bose & one Harman Kardon speakers.
  3. I know only one musical instrument to play.

The third?

Thanks for saving me. You are next!

I own 3 wallets
I’ve been on YT (as in I’ve been in a video)
I nearly fell into a hedge the other day

I would say the 2nd but I’m gonna say the 1st. 3 wallets, really?!

You’re right. I own 2.

I have actually been on YT before, though not in person. I was playing a horrid online match (lots of lag everyone had a 1 bar connection) and my friend was recording (I didn’t know he was) and I managed to kill him a couple of times so I made his kill cam.

I appear at 2:50-3:03 and at 8:38 - 8:45 (the second was a sweet kill, I came in like a meteorite :stuck_out_tongue: )

@the_termin8r1 Why so many wallets?

• I left work early today.
  • I just ate a yogurt.
  • I’m on a diet.

If by any remote possibility I am right, please tag someone else as I will not be available for next 24 hours, starting … Now!!!