Fort minor vinyl?!

Well look at that. The deluxe edition is now back in stock. If that’s not a $145 reprint I don’t know what is.

1 Like

Anyone’s else care to send the store an email asking about this deal? Lol I may not get a response but if we flood them with questions we might get some answers here :laughing:

2 Likes

I followed this tread and was waiting for what they will tell you. I was hoping they would give you an answer this week, but they seem to be a little slow(?) And then the deluxe was back in store and felt thz need to get involved here xD
I’ll see if I can send them an email too, maybe if they get several they’ll put a description or something on the vinyl’s page. Or at least tell us if we’re buying reprints or not (which I won’t at this price!)

3 Likes

I’ve received an email 5 minutes ago that my normal vinyl is shipped. So I’m still don’t know if it’s the limited one or a reprint :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: let’s hope for the best :muscle:

2 Likes

Same here, I wasn’t expecting for it to be shipped before my other “unfulfilled” ones (included one made on Nov. 23th) but I hope it’ll come soon enough. I guess fans in USA will have it way before me, so we’ll get some answers when they start arriving, though I’m not sure how I will know if the vinyl is the “real” one or not xD

3 Likes

Maybe it comes with a kind of certificate or numbered so you will know ?!

1 Like

I just got mine and it doesn’t come with a certificate. I wish it did so I could display it with one or something. My jacket appears to be unclaimed on LP Catalog so I guess my sleeve is legit. I’m not opening it though.

Well without opening it I can tell you the signature looks like he used a marker that was starting to die so the sig isn’t a reprint. I’m so unsure if I want to open it though :laughing:

2 Likes

I got an email saying that mine has shipped. I have tweeted at Mike and I’m hoping we’ll get a reply faster from him than we will from “management” haha.

1 Like

It’s been a week later and the manager hasn’t even replied to me yet :rofl:

Well, it sounds encouraging =)
I’ll be exactly like you though, I’m gonna hesitate about opening it. Maybe I will and then frame it(?) I saw many framed ones and it looks great.

And I was hesitating about asking Mike, but if he aswers you that’ll be great.
Management is really too slow xD

1 Like

@LPUgirl2 which one did you ordered? The normal or deluxe one? Can you make a picture of it ? :relaxed:

1 Like

I got the deluxe :blush:

8 Likes

It looks so cool and colorful!!! I regret to “only” ordered the normal one. I’m so afraid that I will receive a white sleeve without any of paining just with mikes signature :disappointed: But I know I have to pay taxes here in Germany and that would be to expansive for me.

2 Likes

It looks so great. I’m considering buying the deluxe too (despite having bought the normal one already). I want a piece of Mike’s art, but I’ll like to be sure I’m not bying reprints first :laughing:

3 Likes

I got a good one :blush: on the mural it’s the top part of the ear. It is nice and colorful. I didn’t know what to expect. Anything is possible. Maybe you will get one with a little bit of hair or something :blush:. Post a picture when you get it! :blush:

imageThat’s why I bought it. I only have a skate deck reprint from Glorious Excess (dies) so this is a big deal piece for me. I mean it looks real. It’s so hard to say. Here are some close ups.imageimage

2 Likes

I will post it. But mine is still in L.A :expressionless:

2 Likes

I hope it leaves LA soon and gets to you! :sparkling_heart: I’m curious as to which one you get. Many of the white squares still have something on them or you could get part of a beard or something :grin: still many that haven’t been registered

2 Likes

That is so lovely from you! Thank you for your kind words! It means so much to me. :heart:
I will let you updated!

1 Like