Favourite LPU Album?

MY favorite is LPU8! bubbles…bubbles…:’)

And “I ain’t gonna do no laundry” xD

8 [lol]

i think LPU9 :slight_smile: love it!

LPUX. Pale!

Mine is LPU 11. I love “Slip” and “Blue” :smiley:

0.9, X and 11 [mrgreen]

I was just saying LPUX or LPU11, but I didn’t remember LPU8 at all!! So I say LPU8 :smiley:

Jelly jelly jellyfish :smiley:

I think there was a thread like this but…

I think its hard to decide for me within 4.0, 6.0 and 9.0 because of all the neat songs offered on all. Including that great cover of Wish on LPU 4.0 :stuck_out_tongue:

My alltime fave is LPU1! HTEP is so awesome… :smiley:

i changed my mine, lpu8 cd :3

LPU8 all the way :D. I love the beat to the alpabet song ^^

this is a tough one… mmm… i think LPU2, 4 and 11 are my favorites, i don’t think i can choose one :slight_smile:

LPU 9 & LPUX are my favorite, there are some really great demos and unreleased songs on those 2 CDs.

It has to be a tie between LPU9, LPUX, and LPU11 for me :slight_smile:

I think LPU 7.0 and LPU 11.0

lpu 4.0
i don’t know why, i just listen to it more than the others

I don’t have a favorite, but here are the ones that I like the most

Hybrid Theory EP, because it shows that the band was already great during their early stages.

LPU3, because it has the five tracks that were not on Live In Texas CD. The album felt a bit more complete after I bought the EP.

LPU6, because of QWERTY (amazing song!)

LPU7, because I loved the sound quality of these performances, and they really seemed full of energy during those shows.

LPU4 was AWESOME in this moment, because nobody had BTH live or OSC with J. Davis.
LPU9 was Awesome too

THE FIRST LPU CD, because it was the Hybrid Theory EP xD. I really like LPUX and LPU11 though. And 9 because of the breaking the habit demo.