Favorite Video Games

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Mike is the biggest gaming nerdii :smiley: :slight_smile:

[quote=KATHYxx]Free Indie Games that people need to try!:
Cave Story (platformer, great story)
La Mulana (metroidvania style game)
Those are both completely freeware. Not freemium, no DLC, but actually free.

I also like Minecraft, but that’s almost not even an indie game anymore. It’s amazing to see how far Notch has gone. When I joined in alpha he was trying to sort out all of these server issues, paypal issues and starting a business, and now I’m hearing stories about him signing autographs for three hours. Stories that are starting to sound like LP’s stories now.

Since I was paying for college, i pretty much quit getting top end new games (the $60 stuff). That’s too expensive. The only game I got like that this whole year was Portal 2 and that was a birthday gift I had to play on someone else’s Xbox. I’ve gone retro: Megaman, Donkey Kong, old RPGs and Bubble Bobble. I like my DS games like Pokemon, Bust-A-Move, Meteos.

[quote=SianyLPU2][quote=Shinoda Dork]My Fave. Games are
Devil May Cry 1-4
Okami
Pokemon
Yu-gi-oh!
Zoids
Naruto-Ultimate Ninja 1-4, Broken Bond[/quote]

Is ther a Zoids games ? awesome ^-^ I like zoids anime =D
[/quote]

I love Zoids too. I was big into the model kits (again, before college because now they’re too expensive), but I’ve never tried any of the games. I don’t think there’s very many of them in the USA. Since you listed them though, maybe its worth checking out.

[/quote]

Yes there is quite a few of them actually. here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Zoids_video_games

[quote=Shinoda Dork][quote=KATHYxx]Free Indie Games that people need to try!:

I also like Minecraft, but that’s almost not even an indie game anymore. It’s amazing to see how far Notch has gone. When I joined in alpha he was trying to sort out all of these server issues, paypal issues and starting a business, and now I’m hearing stories about him signing autographs for three hours. Stories that are starting to sound like LP’s stories now.

Since I was paying for college, i pretty much quit getting top end new games (the $60 stuff). That’s too expensive. The only game I got like that this whole year was Portal 2 and that was a birthday gift I had to play on someone else’s Xbox. I’ve gone retro: Megaman, Donkey Kong, old RPGs and Bubble Bobble. I like my DS games like Pokemon, Bust-A-Move, Meteos.

Devil May Cry 1-4
Okami
Pokemon
Yu-gi-oh!
Zoids

[/quote]

I love Zoids too. I was big into the model kits (again, before college because now they’re too expensive), but I’ve never tried any of the games. I don’t think there’s very many of them in the USA. Since you listed them though, maybe its worth checking out.

[list]
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (1 & 2) and Defiance
Devil May Cry (the whole series)
Bayonetta
[/list]

I was playing Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 for 7 hrs straight w/o realizing I had spent the entire day on the floor of my room playing it. I love games that make the time pass away

American McGee’s Alice. The best game I have ever played.

my all time favourite video game is super mario bros on the old nintendo! :slight_smile:

The Witcher series
AC series
POP series
Mass Effect series

and many more!
and yes pokemon was a big part of my childhood, still play new released games :slight_smile:

FIFA series
Battle for Middle Earth
Diablo 2
GTA series

My fave games:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Final Fantasy VII (the PS game, Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus)
Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age series
Devil May Cry 4
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
The Sims 3 (+ expansions)
Portal series

etc. etc. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My favorite Games of all time?

Metal Gear Solid 1-4
Splinter Cell (All)
PES 2011-12
Sonic the Hedgehog 1-3 and more

[quote=Michelle Low]My fave games:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Final Fantasy VII (the PS game, Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus)
Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age series
Devil May Cry 4
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
The Sims 3 (+ expansions)
Portal series

etc. etc. ;P[/quote]

I didn’t like DOC too much but CC was fun to play :3.

Resident Evil
Assassin’s Creed
Alan Wake
Heavy Rain
Alone in The Dark
Silent Hill
and more…

Broken Sword, Fable (both), Halo (all), Skyrim

a game I fell in love with was Alan Wake, glad to see a sequel coming out!

And…

ZELDAAAAAA!!!

Secret of Mana
Wild Arms
Final Fantasy 9, 10, 12, 13
Zelda
Fallout 3

[quote=Pedram Alipour]Resident Evil
Assassin’s Creed
Alan Wake
Heavy Rain
Alone in The Dark
Silent Hill
and more…

SKYRIM :smiley: It is sooooooo epic I’ve been playing a lot latly :slight_smile:
And also Starcraft 2 is so awesome :smiley:
Assassin’s Creed is fun too :slight_smile:

u r a genius :smiley:

[quote=Oleg]FIFA series
Battle for Middle Earth
Diablo 2
GTA series[/quote]

BFME was amazing for its time on release date!! it’s still fun today as well :smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Shinoda Dork][quote=KATHYxx]Free Indie Games that people need to try!:

Devil May Cry 1-4
Okami
Pokemon
Yu-gi-oh!
Zoids

[/quote]