Favorite song from Linkin Park?

If only you @Tikki_83 would have added “one step closer” to the list, you would have been my soulmate :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Of course! How could I forget “One Step Closer”?! Thanks @amitrish

1 Like

you said you love me…

2 Likes

he was “lying from you” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s a hard question, there are so many songs I totally love. But the No. 1 song is definitely No Roads Left :heart: This song is so awesome, I love Mike’s voice on that one.

2 Likes

Lost in the Echo. Iridescent would follow because it hits so close to home

2 Likes

I just end up getting hurt again By Myself. Absolutely love that song, great lyrics! meant a lot to me

It’s complicated to choose one song, but In the end was the firs song I heard so it will always be my favourite one.

1 Like

My favorites would definitely be Somewhere I belong, Points Of Authority, and By Myself! But honestly, they are all so freaking amazing so its hard to choose.

4 Likes

My Favourite Songs are Waiting for the end and In my Remains :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Either Final Masquerade, Blackout or No Roads Left. I think a live version of NRL would be fantastic!

2 Likes

Are many favourite songs , but Paper cut and Crawling are special in my life !

2 Likes

Points of Authority - perfect riff - I was instantly hooked

3 Likes

Without a doubt it would have to be the first song I ever heard from them that made me fall in love with them, “In The End”. Something inside of me just goes crazy whenever I hear it start, it’s like I’m discovering Linkin Park all over again. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

The same to me :wink: after that one song it is Papercut

2 Likes

OMG… AS A TEACHER I WOULD SAY “NOBODY´S LISTENING”. JJJEEEEJJEEE!!

4 Likes

WHAT I’VE DONE <3 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

There are so many great Songs:

Numb
Burn it down
One step closer
Faint
Blackout

1 Like

Thats hard to take a Right answear… Well i would say in the end because this song made me as a fan

1 Like

So many people are saying in the end! And that was my favorite for a long long while… But I’d have to say the catalyst, lost on the echo, paper cut, numb, shadow of the day, until it’s gone, ah just so many! There’s not a single Linkin Park song I dislike.

1 Like