Favorite song from Linkin Park?

Waiting for the End!

1 Like

That’s a tough question… I have to say that my all time favorite song is Papercut :smile:

Waiting for the End, of course ! :wink:

No Roads Left is by far my favorite. Still can’t believe it didn’t make it on Minutes to Midnight.

I also really like The Catalyst and Lost in the Echo.

What a tough question! My Favorite song always change depends on my mood.
for now i’ll go with Waiting for the end ^___^

I think it’s got to be Waiting For The End. They have a ton of great stuff but this one stands out just a little more for me. It helps my calm.

1 Like

I tried figuring this out a long time ago :slight_smile: But now i just realized that it’s not possible to choose. I like most of the songs (honestly)

1 Like

It is hard to choose… One step closer, papercut, guilty all the same, I love when they come for me also…bleed it out, burn it down, easier to run, burning in the skies, by myself, wretches and kings, blackout, a place for my head… I can’t choose I will say pretty much all of their song x)

1 Like

OMG, what a question! I always loved From The Inside, but recently I really like Papercut too (I still can remember freaking out at the video clip when I was 14 :D). They have really good songs and it depends on my mood, but I can listen to these two songs forever.

A place for my head! :relaxed:

OMG It’s soooo difficult answering… Maybe Given Up, only because It’s my actually ringtone and alarm clock xD But I love them all anyway.

What a peculiar way to start the day. You’ve given up before you’ve even gotten out of bed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Indeed, waking up with my Chester is the better way to start the day :grin:

I want Michael Barnes (of Red) screaming ‘Wake up!’ from Feed the machine :stuck_out_tongue:

you guys are confusing me, I just watched the sunset in Europe :smiley:

and Dead by Sunrise perfectly suited it :wink:

The sun has been directly roasting me for a good 2 hours and I’ve got about 2 hours more of hell to endure :disappointed: The perfect song for my situation is Burn by Blacklistt

I can’t stop listening the Points Of Authority

Yeah Points of Authority is a classic! Great old skool track! Im really like “All For Nothing” at the moment

1 Like

Can’t pick one but…

Burn it Down
Bleed It Out
Lies Greed Misery
One Step Closer
With You
Points of Authority
A Light That Never Comes (with Steve Aoki)

But others can make them as my favorites xD

Burn it Down.