Favorite LP song for the gym

Heey everyone. :smiley:
How is everyone? I was wondering. I just came back from the gym, did my work out. Playing Linkin Park through my headphones.
What is your favorite LP song to play, while working out?

Personally I like to play the upbeat songs. Like A Place For My Head or Don’t Stay.

Nice to clear your head while working out. :wink:

Have a great day :v:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t listen to music when I work out but if I did I would listen to
The meteora sound track
Hybrid theory sound track
And a few others
Those are just a favorite

1 Like

@annejprado Can I ask why you don’t listen to music while working out? Just curious :wink:
To most people I know are listing music, just to get the focus on the work out and to not be disturbed by other people. For me it’s the same

2 Likes

I listen to any album from start to finish. Mostly meteora or living things

1 Like

I don’t listen to music because it’s distracting plus like you said I like to focus on the workout
I’m also deleted Pandora and I now have Google play so maybe I’m just lazy to buy headphones

3 Likes

I listen The Hunting party :slight_smile: I love all their albums but this one is on my workout playlist.

3 Likes

Same. I would feel like listening to music would be too distracting and the earbud wires would get in my way when working out.

1 Like

I love listening to The Hunting Party when I’m working out…especially when I’m running 'cause that type of music helps me concencrate and motivates me to run faster :smile: :running_woman:

3 Likes

Bleed It Out is a great one for the gym! It is also my personal trainer’s favorite LP song :smile:

4 Likes

Same. I just can’t handle the earphones wire. Before i thought it would be great to workout with music but it’s more a mess.

1 Like