LP Fangirl Zone (reloaded)

Brad of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

@marina84 Sorry it took me so long to answer. Do you you have a Facebook or Twitter? It would be best if we talked on there where it is more private and one on one.

My favorites are Chester and mike they are awesome. :blush:

5 Likes

Definitely Rob Bourdon!! He is beyond hottie status. Heā€™s THE best drummer in the whole wide world and I just love his demeanor. He seems like a really nice guyā€¦even though Iā€™ve never spoken to him. :two_hearts::blush:

5 Likes

When In the end came out I had a massive crush on Chester. Then it changed and moved on to someone else. After the gig I had a crush on Mike Shinoda but now Iā€™m like all Rob :heart:

Every girl love tall guys, you dontā€™t have to worried about high heels :joy:

2 Likes

True. But Iā€™m not tall even in high heels. I think I would be like literally up to Robā€™s arm. Just maybe under as he is more less the height of my brother so I know

Iā€™m 5 feet 3.5" im sure Iā€™d be a smidge taller than a hobbit standing next to Rob. :rofl: Btw how tall is he?

2 Likes

Chester always :heart:

2 Likes

Chaz :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Heā€™s 6ā€™ 4"

I thought Mike was the tallest? I thought there was a thing between the guys about Mike being so proud that he was the tallest or something which is why they made this video:

5 Likes

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_11596_789279811130725_2127439948144958403_n

Rob is way taller than everyone!! Notice that he is always behind everybody to even it a bitā€¦

8 Likes

Love for Brad here :heart_eyes: Love the beard!

JESUS!!! Okā€¦nevermind. And good point about him always being in the back. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Mike fan here! Amazing man!

2 Likes

Rob forever and ever :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a suspiciously low number of guys commenting on this threadā€¦

Iā€™ll just post this picture and leave you to assume who I think is the hot oneā€¦

7 Likes

Mike is so sexy and so handsome.

2 Likes

your argument is invalid :smiley: just look at this bunch of hotness. I meanā€¦

8 Likes