Did they have any shows left for this year?

I got tickets to their show on August 10. At this point I’m not even gonna try to think what they will do. I will still go if they just decide to just have someone else or the fans to sing along. But I highly doubt they will wanna continue the North American tour without Chester. It’s way too soon and I can’t even begin to imagine the pain and shock they are going through. 1996-2017. That’s a long time of being in a band together. They are families. Let them take their time to let the news sink in first.

1 Like

There is absolutely no way they will replace Chester on records, tours, anything. He is irreplaceable.

1 Like

I was going to see them on Aug 10 too. Honestly the best thing for them right now is to cancel the tour and take some time off to breathe a little bit. I can’t even imagine what the band and the family is going through.

They all need to close shop for a bit is my opiñion…I was to see them sep 1 but I can’t imagine they’d want to or be able to move on that quickly
And considering there’s sick pathetic people like the person that hacked his wife’s account thinking it was ok, I would not put it against them to zone out for a good while before we even hear anything

I will definitely show up in Vegas… if it’s just to remember I will…

I was supposed to meet them on this day. Breaks my heart. I was so excited to meet them. Chester’s voice and LP were my go to when I was sad, mad, angry or just wanted to feel happy.

1 Like

All cancelled. So it is official

LPmemorial Charlotte NC on Facebook if you’re interested in planning something