Did anyone take a video of today's LPU chat with Phoenix?

Could you tell them to upload it on Youtube ?

[/quote]
Yeah, I concur.
Even if some weird people spread exclusive contents, that should be uploaded only in the LPU, through the whole internet, Youtube, etc… I think it’s not correct (maybe that’s not the right word, sorry) at all.

Thanks for the vid, btw :smiley:
I tried recording it too last night, but something went wrong with the audio -.-"

As much as we keep repeating ourselves [quote=“International Mod Squad”]DO NOT RECORD OR UPLOAD ANY LPU CHATS![/quote] I bet there are at least 10 copies of the Phi chat on YouTube.

As much as we keep repeating ourselves [quote=“International Mod Squad”]DO NOT RECORD OR UPLOAD ANY LPU CHATS![/quote] I bet there are at least 10 copies of the Phi chat on YouTube.

I agree! Not least because all the sweet videos, interviews and shows, that are available in the internet, aroused my interest to LP and pushed me to become a LPU member.

[/quote]

I agree! Not least because all the sweet videos, interviews and shows, that are available in the internet, aroused my interest to LP and pushed me to become a LPU member.

[/quote]

I would hope your not referring to me because I meant that I didnt want it uploaded to youtube because I have known of what the moderators keep saying for some time now.