Continue the story

Ahhh!!! Now someone has to start a new one?

1 Like

go ahead chief

i’ll do line two

2 Likes

[spoiler]The man took out his notebook when someone called him from the shadows.[/spoiler]

2 Likes

Lmao :joy: :rofl:

1 Like
  1. [spoiler]“Get inside Fran, its past your bedtime!”
    However, Francisco ignored the request of his mother as he was too engrossed in finishing his latest My Little Pony fan-fiction. [/spoiler]
2 Likes

Excellent work, man.

@gatsie @framos1792 new game here, if you like to continue :upside_down_face:

I have no clue what’s going on
I’ll check back later

Ok I hope I’m doing this right… :woozy_face:

[spoiler]
3. Suddenly, a man fell through the window.
“What the hell? Who are you? Are you ok?” Asked Fran.
“No one can do better than Gaston” the man said.
[/spoiler]

3 Likes
  1. [spoiler]That let Fran trip: “Gaston, Gaston! I can’t hear that anymore! I am batman! I am the best!” With that, he turned into a bat and swooped out the already broken window. [/spoiler]
  1. [spoiler]Unfortunately, he was a daft bat, so he shredded his wings as he broke through and fell to his death.[/spoiler]

Finished?
Should I fit it together or will you?

1 Like

How do we know if it’s finished? Is there a line limit?

I said 5 in the start, but just so we have a guide line.

1 Like

Oh, LOL, I didn’t read the OP, I just jumped in. I’ll stitch it together.

The man took out his notebook when someone called him from the shadows. “Get inside, Fran, it’s past your bed time!” Suddently, a mna fell through the window. “What the hell? Who are you? Are you ok?” asked Fran. “Nooone can do better than Gaston.” The man said. That let Fran trip: “Gaston, Gaston! I can’t hear that anymore! I am Batman! I am the best!” With that, he turned into a bat and swooped out the already broken window. Unfortunately, he was a daft bat, so he shredded his wings as he broke through and hell to his death.

There’s got to be a better way of putting together the fragments than manually typing them out. I can’t highlight blurred text on PC, no idea how it is on mobile. Can I suggest that we use drop-downs instead of blurs?

2 Likes

Copy don’t work on phone.
The quoting is difficult. It just works, when I quote more, then the blurred text. So I have to delete a lot.

How does that work?

By the way, love the story :rofl:

dang
so we’re just gonna cut out Francisco’s MLP fanfic? :angry:

that was my favorite part

3 Likes

Story 3:
The man took out his notebook when someone called him from the shadows: “Get inside, Fran, it’s past your bed time!” However Francisco ignored the request of his mother as he was to engrossed in finishing his latest My Little Pony fan-fiction.
Suddently, a man fell through the window. “What the hell? Who are you? Are you ok?” asked Fran. “No one can do better than Gaston.” The man said. That let Fran trip: “Gaston, Gaston! I can’t hear that anymore! I am Batman! I am the best!” With that, he turned into a bat and swooped out the already broken window. Unfortunately, he was a daft bat, so he shredded his wings as he broke through and hell to his death.

Better @jrtrussell? Don’t trip out, it sure wasn’t intentional

3 Likes

Select Hide Details instead of Blur.

Like this

*By

Sorry, I zoned out as I was typing. I submitted 2 assignments 30 mins ago, I’ve been typing literally all day. Either that or my mind is designed to filter out all MLP. :joy:

EDIT:

Now that you edited your post, I also noticed this. :joy:

*Delete

3 Likes

Changed the description :blush:

1 Like