Chronicles of Misery

I’m moving to Germany, you have no motorway speed limits, you have the Nurburgring and you can shoot foxes on sight and at will. :joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

You need a hunting translucent.
And this licence is also called the green graduation.:man_student: :gun:

Thanks haven, I live in a country were not everyone is armed.

So, Rob, it’s me again.
You are a big, fat lier!!!
All this talk about not having talent and especially no writing talent.
Bullshit!
You are a fucking genius!!!
I haven’t read through everything, jet. And I also haven’t read any other comments.
Your writing is direct, clear, gripping, sometimes hilarious, sometimes painful, sometimes both.
I already expected this from your Personal Project topic, but still.
Did you know way I read your stuff before? I have not the slightest interest in engineering what so ever and I wouldn’t go to that much trouble to do some ass kissing.
It’s your story telling.
You hold your audience to the text, explain complicated stuff the way dumb wits like me can follow, give heavy parts the necessary easiness, let the reader feel connected with you, give a lots of LMAO moments. You are ready to show yourself naked and accept what may come in return.
I myself have no talent in spelling, commas, grammar, and it took me years, still takes me, to overcome this and see myself as a writer. But all that isn’t necessary, all you need is hold people on the table!
That’s something I can do, and I myself only want to read stuff that do exactly that with me. Keep me reading!
That is what you do!
And, yes, I feel connected with you.
It’s because of your writing, I know that too. And I know that it feels strange for you on the other side.
I write a monthly column about my shepherding life and I sometimes meet people who talk very familiar with me, as if we were friends for years. Always disturbing to me, but also a honor to my writing skills.
That goes for you too!
And on top of that, you have this engineering mind.
So not ever talk to me about not talented again.
Ok, there, I have to give in, do what you must.
But please, don’t stop writing!
Crap, now I’m late.

4 Likes

Bloody hell. Someone’s triggered. :joy:

LOL

If it’s done in any other way, then I have failed.

How about no? :joy:

Like I’ve said before, it comes from a place of apathy, I’ve stopped caring about a lot of things these days.

A bell cannot be un-rung. The ‘quality’ of my entries decreases with each one and E4 fell flat on its face so hard that it was felt in Japan.

Talented I’m not (not counting my talent to annoy). Skilled, perhaps.

COM is pretty much dead. I started to get bored for writing at around E6, I had to force myself through the last four. E11 was a special edition one that randomly came to me.

4 Likes

Seems so :flushed:
I see that today. :upside_down_face:

I didn’t meen it that way!
I read all of your writing, also the geeky stuff or the jokes.
Write for yourself not others.:hugs:

I will sure comment some more, when I have read more.

2 Likes

I’ve had no idea that this thread exists (as it’s older than my presence in here) till @anna834 commented it now.
I like the way you complain. Maybe because I’m famous of comlaining in some areas.
I must say I’ve just spat my screen reading the following:

I have to memorize the expression. It Will be useful these days.

3 Likes

LMAO, thanks for the feedback. :joy:

3 Likes

More words to your chronicles.
I write this beforehand to monitor it. But I’m still not sure what of all my thoughts I want you to know.
About your writing skills I already ranted.
And the connection part.
I also bring in my personal stuff, not to measure but to explain were my viewing comes from.
I am the oldest sibling.
I am really tall, not as you are, but girl here!
I am left handed.
And I also monitor my surroundings constantly. But there probably more to the emotional level.
So I connect and on the other side find it very interesting how different we experience the same trouble some times.
There are moments were I wanted to shake you and yell, god, damn come out of your misery and do something about it! Move out, don’t stand up for this idiots, bump this moron out of your way and to hell, why still family vacation? That’s something I gave up with 14, my kids now too.
You are so fucking nice to everyone!
Ok, another emotional outburst from me. And I write it down, mostly to show you how good your writing is, how much you effect.
The best entry is the one about your boredom.
It’s deeply honest.
To read this, is going into you and on the other side feel deep pain.
In this you left behind your niceness, stopped all sugar coating.
You never do the last?
Every joke you make, every sarcasticall comment is sugar coating for the audience.
And that’s why continuing the entries probably lost their fun.
With entry 6 the chronicals are done.
After that, it was just a going back to the beginning.

So, a long text, again. Also not sure if there is anything interesting or fitting for you. I just hope so. And thank you for your writing!

1 Like

I’m not sure how you came to that conclusion, but thanks.

I pretty much always tell it like it is.

1 Like

I don’t think he is fucking nice to everyone. But I still find it a virtue. He never flatters anyone for free.
And I guess his sarcasm gives some fresh air among all those hearts :heart:, greetings and sweet talk.

1 Like

Damn straight, if you manage to get a legit compliment from me, savour it.

Thats not what I ment.

You really want that I carry this out…

To be blunt, honest, not flattering and not paying unnecessary compliments are in my point of view not not nice, it’s a virtue.
Yeah, you are rude, but no one died of it. (I probably would have :joy: )

So what I ment: (just my impression)

[spoiler]You always helps when you can provide this help. Not just here, also in real life. You complain but you do the work for your study partners. You let your sister and parents push over you. Even in crowd you are looking for a gap, make room for others, despite your size and strength.
You crack jokes on your own behalf, just to ease your audience.[/spoiler]

Not feeling confotabel writing this.
Urg
Have to run

2 Likes

Actually I crack jokes at my expense, because I’m usually the easiest target. :joy:

:joy: I know the feeling. Lol

2 Likes

It just occurred to me that you weren’t here yet when I posted the original essay rant that E2 is based on, @anna834 . If you want to know how bad it got on that project, you can read the post below.

Also, which are the worst and least worst entries in your opinion?

1 Like

Waking up at 5 a.m. to decide which are the worst / least worse.
Hm.
It’s not that easy.
I wouldn’t count the entry you linked above, cause for one some parts you reaped in one-idiot army and the tone remembers me more of your personal project topic.
I already said which one is the best.
It’s cause you are painfuly open, and I get to experience an feeling I myself never had.
The most fun to read was Life in a torture chamber. I had to laugh out loud, especially about the foxes.
How I decide now?
I’m not reading it now again, just to do more comparison.
Sure, some I relate to more cause I have the same conditions.
But I don’t think that’s the way to decide this.
I would prefer to see this chronicles as a hole. For me at least, cause I read it that way. So it’s more an order question. And the order is all wrong. 6 should have been the last. It’s the finishing line. After that, the only thing that could have come is something hopful for you and your readers. Sorry, but I really wish it to you!
And all the other entrys should leed to that last one.
To order them in that way? To much work for now 6 a.m.
Do it yourself! :wink:

1 Like

That’s not an entry. E2 was based on that post.

The order was partly decided by people on the forum. I’d write an entry, then they’d vote for the next knowing only the title. They’re not meant to flow, they’re all their own rants. They’re supposed to be self-contained.

1 Like

Ok, ok. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I read it differently, but I will go do your polls.
Later.

So. @the_termin8r
I did the votes. :+1:

1 Like

That tmro didn’t come back since October but i wanted to make sure it atleast came… i am sorry i am reading and replying after ages… truly more than 6 months lol ( where i have been! :flushed:)

I wanted to quote many stuffs and share some of my stories but now I’ll keep it short lol. I’ll give review of all the writings at the end collectively.

I guess that’s the main reason i loathe group projects… and you ain’t idiot bro c’mon… it’s something that they were expected to do but they all were being irresponsible. I remember the time last yr when i had to do entire stock exchange project alone, it was same hell…

W10 is always a shit thats starts updating without a notice… for my bro that shut down and restart keeps going till hours. it takes full night to get to that welcome screen. Its worst ever…

The boredom got really bad on you… i guess the big reason could be that , no good place to travel around… and i completely agree with the monotonous series of life that never change. Here, the society doesn’t allow it to change. Even if you try to change your life from study-work-money-get old working theory, they don’t like it. They say you are crazy. Of course calling crazy doesn’t matter but the it comes to a point where the just abandon you… wish we could change that series truly…

Didn’t your sister say it was an accident and not your fault?
That’s really bad :frowning: i mean… Sibblings to fight and play but then they are like partners saving each other from useless scoldings… I literally hate that extra love for smaller one. I have heard other people’s stories for that, it never happened in my house tho we were same… quite lucky ig…

Are quite rare ig. I means it’s there but I’ve mostly seen father-daugher and mumma-son bondings.

Trust me it’s one of the most boring things for me to do on a simple day! Forget a holiday, I’d never go to shop. Staying a minimalist in that fashion trend thing helps a lot. I wish you could go to the top. I love heights so bad :confused:

This is me while walking thro crowds :sweat_smile:

And never ever travel in mumbai , you’ll for sure smash someone too bad, the worser rush situations are there for the trains…

I truly agreee with this!!! :laughing:

I laughed so bad :joy::joy:

Long story short, you are good person. You are angry at species of humans for not having common sense (well common sense today is one of the most uncommon things) its obvious to get mad. You were triggered, raged, completely felt like killing people but at the same time you accepted things as life. That’s a proud feeling i have for ya ig… You explained everything in humorous way i literally love some metaphors in between :joy:
Another thing to be noted you are a good writer. its hard sticking a reader to you written material but yours truly sticks to the reader. um… i wanted to say smthg else to :thinking: … i forgot… i will tell when i remember again. I dont know how to end a post for the first time lol what i should say at the end prolly cause i am helpless too… at the same time you dont let us feel that bad with your way of writing… i hated that left hand thing a lot, i wish there were things for lefty too that made them easier to function. Already said idk i should i end this post so bye bye :sweat_smile: cya soon around

And yep did the votes too. My favourite title was one-idiot army! :joy: it suits perfect!

2 Likes

LOL, don’t worry, I’m not fussed.

Did you not read the entry? LMAO :joy:

That’s why I got W10P, it gives you a little bit of control over them. Key were going on Amazon for between £2 and £8. I somehow got a legit key for ~£7 (it costs £220 on the Microsoft store). They’ve all been taken down though.

I have places to go, Europe is essentially down the road for me. But it requires time and money. Two things I don’t have to burn as I please.

Eventually, and she still didn’t get into any real trouble while I was still getting lectured.

If I’ve ever gotten in trouble with her around, it’s usually because she’s gotten me there and she’s taken the fall a few times. Though I’m just used to getting shouted at because I’m a menace in general LOL. She never gets in trouble for anything real, because she’s too chicken. The most I’ve seen her get in trouble for is not going to bed. And that’s just my mum getting a little irritated and just nagging her.

My parents are so used to shouting at me that they instinctively shout my name even if they dont’ mean to. For example, the other month, everyone was in the kitchen doing stuff (I think I was raiding the fridge, my parents were cooking and I can’t remember what my sister was doing). My dad made some kind of crude joke. My mum’s reply? Instinctively shouting my name when she meant to shout his. :expressionless: I don’t even think they knew I was in the kitchen until I said something because they had their backs to me (since they were at the stove and the fridge is on the other side of the room).

What does this mean? I’ve seen you use it before.

1 Like

i guess*

really really really very late to reply :joy: i dont know where was this thread, i didn’t get notifs

2 Likes