Chat Room (TLPTV2)

Ja, ja.
You know I just teas.

Good thing to do, just stop circling :upside_down_face:
And I know to bug you, if I want something :joy:

Help me out, seems I didnā€™t find the correct writing. I have the word in my mind. When I donā€™t know how to write it, I translate, give it into translation and hope the word comes up again.
But not with this :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

JA JA of course :triumph:

I have to keep circling around to wait for a reaction lol
Otherwise if I donā€™t circle I just keep walking and the chance is lost, yadarai?

1 Like

Plain :grin:

Plain is for when itā€™s bare, barren, empty, monotonous, blank

Plane is either a mathematical plane made my three points or itā€™s a shortened word for airplane :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thanks. :hugs:

No worries, actually Iā€™m kinda bored at the moment and a little irritated. Other than that, Iā€™m fine. :slightly_smiling_face::purple_heart:

1 Like

Why is that? :thinking:

1 Like

Well, some of itā€™s stupid and childish so I wonā€™t say. The other stuff, more adult. As I said in my 1st post here, my near death (medical) experience has caused plenty of drama and I donā€™t get to do much of anything = major cabin fever. So with the childish and adult annoyancesā€¦ really irritated.

1 Like

This= your husband is annoying you? Lmao

1 Like

Ahhhā€¦they messed up your skydiving plans just for that? :expressionless: thatā€™s terrible :triumph:

Are you locked up in the cabin for a long time? :confused:

1 Like

Lol, fortunately for himā€¦ no. He keeps me grounded and thinks heā€™s a bad husband. In reality, heā€™s amazing.

Stupid and childish = the friggen wifi wonā€™t connect to the tv properly (complicated)

1 Like

The sign of a good man :grin:

:rofl: have you met @IronSoldier16? I think you two can relate lmao

1 Like

Lol, I would love to go skydiving some day!!! For real!

Iā€™ve been ā€˜locked upā€™ since last July. Sure I can walk out the door but I live in the middle of nowhere. Takes about a 10 minute drive just to get to somethingā€¦ not what we want (explanation isnā€™t for the forums) as much as Iā€™m truly enjoying everyone. :blush:

Edit, no donā€™t believe Iā€™ve met @IronSoldier16 properly. Lol

1 Like

Iā€™m legitimately jelly of that lol

Oh no, noā€¦you must have missed the sign at the door coming in explaining that once youā€™re here youā€™re free game for people to pick at your personal life lol jk jk

Yeah wellā€¦seeā€¦heā€™s missing for this very reasonā€¦his WiFi on his phone wasnā€™t working properlyā€¦ and wellā€¦a bat was involvedā€¦and he swung, and a certain screen cracked, and a certain phone turned to dust and now he had no way to be here

All because of this cursed WiFi lol

1 Like

I ment in your mind :woman_facepalming:

Otherwise, of course, circle!
You are batman after all!
Best of luck! :hugs:

:exploding_head:

Hey @lplove hug for you :hugs::green_heart:

1 Like

I meant the same
The mind is a torture machine lol
But have to deal with it for the time being if I want to give an opportunity

And thank you

And I meant a bat as in :cricket_bat_and_ball:

1 Like

I donā€™t mind telling certain things about my personal life on the forums, some things are just tooooo personal. :yum::rofl:

Oh that just sux! Iā€™ve had that screen basically shattered, itā€™s not fun.

The wifi was connected until friday, and it still isnā€™t. Let me rephrase, everything is connected to the wifi except the tv. So the computer, our phones and my tablet work perfectly fine. See, childish but I just wanna watch youtube on the friggen tv. Lol

1 Like

Hugs right back. :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart:

1 Like

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Donā€™t say that about me :unamused: :cricket_bat_and_ball: :joy:

Jajajaja donā€™t lie. Yeah it was the stupid wifi, but also I play Clash Royale :sweat_smile: and the d**n lag is not exactly my best friend in the world :joy:

1 Like

But it is so much fun! :laughing:
:hugs::blue_heart:
We just miss you on the phone! Even when you are then mostly busy gambling your time away :triumph:
:kissing_heart: