Chat Room (TLPTV2)

Yeah, that will be better for us and for the cats :joy:

Good morning :hugs:

1 Like

On the fences again :laughing:

How are you today?:blush:

1 Like

Im going to buy worker boots, maybe hike to AdrŔpach will work on this fall :raised_hands:t4::thinking:

Finally im ending with highland creek shoes lol

Canā€™t wait for that, the city just overhelms me :yawning_face::hear_no_evil:

Btw, take a break girl! :smiley:

1 Like

Now Iā€™m couriers what youā€™re job is? (As if I werenā€™t before :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Stay strong!!! I know that feeling, one afternoon in the city and Iā€™m more exhausted than from a whole shepherds day.:grin:

Thanks. :heart:
But I am already slow. Itā€™s so dry, the ground is like concrete. I have to stump every fencepost. And they break easily, then I have to replace them. And thorns and bushes in the netting ā€¦
The only good thing about fencing, it is outside, Iā€™m on my own with the dogs and my mind has room to fly.:blush:

:hugs:

2 Likes

Soon, bro, soon. Just 4 weeks and Iā€™ll have more free time :smile:

2 Likes

i canā€™t catch up with 684! :joy:
how is everyone!? :heart:

3 Likes

Who else loves Mikes new video???

2 Likes

I watch it and watch it! :heart:
Seeing so much new details every time. :star_struck:
And at 1:01 just :joy::joy:

:heart:

1 Like

Oof

1 Like

Im mamager assistant in local clothing company :slight_smile: Thatā€™s boring

2 Likes

Good morning!! :hugs:

Is it? Then sorry.:grin:
But I did get the working boots part wrong then.?

Iā€™m on the fences again, a lot of thinking time.

1 Like

Iā€™m just searching for shoes for the mountain hike in AdrÅ”pach and Giang mountains in Cz Republic :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Vacation? Wow!! Sounds good.

1 Like

Nah, rather weekend getaway :wink:

Hows your morning? :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

:blush: also good! :heart:

Fencing as I said and a lot of thinking.
A little bit, I donā€™t know.
I just had to look it up in the what are you doing right now topic, Iā€™m away from home thins 7. August.
Itā€™s a long time by now. I just have to make it to this weekend. I have the feeling I donā€™t know what home is anymore. And my kids!!! Itā€™s all yuhuuu and arg, donā€™t know!

And you?
Lots of things Iā€™m couriers about. But nothing for open places. :kissing_heart:

Thank you so much for thinking at me! :heart:

1 Like

I guess itā€™s hard for you and for them, especially when they grow up and rebellion is the natural thingā€¦
Know that situation so well :grimacing: Thatā€™s heartbreaking

Theres a lot of talk i guess :joy: Still hope that plug will work out some day and we can talk a bit longer on priv :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They are already mostly through with rebellion. They start living a independent live. And thatā€™s good, I m proud.
But also a little bit sad, it gone by so fast.
Something no parent believes when stuck right in the middle.
At least one kid called yesterday, wanted to fry a sausage and mum? How do I do this? :joy:

Next week Iā€™m home. So I can take any time you have to spare. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Especially when you work, kids going to school is a daily routine but take the most of the timeā€¦I look at my godson and cant believe heā€™s almost 10

What? :laughing:

Yay! We can make the plugs every day :smile: And finally watch friends :thinking:

What about @anomalia ?

I guess the Frank @framos1792 will be sleep at that time :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah! :partying_face:

You just can watch YouTube videos on plug in. And there arenā€™t whole episodes on.
This, we could do probably only parallel on our own and chat about it.

Totally sure about it! :sleeping:

Yeah, whats up with you?:hugs:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the only way :frowning: Anyway we can make theme plugs meeting like ā€œthe most annoying songsā€ :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like