Chat Room (TLPTV2)

Me just doing nothing…lol… :sweat_smile: you?

Being lazy lol

1 Like

Yaay! Enjoy it! :grin:
Ok, I’m going to sleep… see you soon! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sweet dreams dear

1 Like

:baby_chick:

Just saw Don Brock and Mike Shinoda. I gotta say it was pretty lit. I can post some videos I took tomorrow. They ended with the singer from Don Brock coming out and performing A Place for my Head and it was epic. 11/10

5 Likes

Duuuude! Did you record the last one? :star_struck: don broco has a future! :grin:

1 Like

I wanted to. It was insane but my phone literally ran out of space. Don Broco stayed after the show though so I quickly deleted some photos so I could get a pic with them.

3 Likes

I’m glad you had a blast bro! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I hope it’s what you we’re hoping for and more!
I can’t wait to see him again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Safe travels home dude

We got it in Boston too. So bleeping epic!! I was like :exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

@alz89 how’re you doing today??

1 Like

Hope everyone is having a nice day :blue_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::yellow_heart::revolving_hearts:

Thanks!hope you too! :hugs:

1 Like

Yeh I’m good…back to work tomorrow…manager is off for 2 days but she said if I feel bad or so then I can go home! How are you?

Don’t tired yourself too much! Sending strenght and hugs!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Only got an hour and a half sleep…think I’m stressing about work…but need to get back there lol!

Hope today you’re doing better! Get some rest! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

How is you all? :slight_smile:

1 Like

On Tuesday, I’m going to the Nightwish concert. Beast in black, the opening act is. They are here in Germany.
I realize that I am not so happy
because is not Linkin Park concert

3 Likes

20181116_204001
@framos1792 I have now decided you’re a baticorn :sweat_smile:

7 Likes