Chat Room (TLPTV2)

Nothing, Iā€™m :innocent:

then i have no clue what fury you meant :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, I just had to throw that in there :sweat_smile:
Rob is a great drummer really, I just am more for Jen myself.

I know :slight_smile: So I wonā€™t bother you with this for now :wink:

1 Like

Ahem! :sunglasses:

this is why youre still robin to me and always will be :sweat_smile:

Jajaja and?! The Joker can play nice too :stuck_out_tongue:

Jajaja and you an oion brain :stuck_out_tongue: but someday I will be better than you :stuck_out_tongue:

I sense more lies to deceive us :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m the Joker, not your president :rofl:

1 Like

Whoa bro! Heā€™s not my president! :unamused:

He rules the United States, you live there, he is your boss. JK

Hell no heā€™s not! He may run things, but I donā€™t believe in having a president myself.

Then, welcome to the World! Everyone here hates the ass***e we have as president.

someday someday just not to day and i dont see any way except if dress up batman you play, but okayā€¦only you would be lame enough to do that, theen again youre probably hittin the crack ahh havent i told you that stuffs whack, hehe let me bring it back
thank you for the compliment it surely makes batman relevant but surely youre more intelligentā€¦rise to my level, pleaseā€¦ knocking you down is but a breeze, so why dont you just freezeeeee your step and respect the bat remember hes the champ nd none of your what do you call it? tramp will get him down, so settle down you little clown :upside_down_face:

1 Like

ANARCHYYYYYYYY!!! THE STRONGEST WILL SURVIVE!!! ahā€¦i should say my goodbyes to you two now :rofl: BATMAN WILL SURVIVE!!! AND WIN AGAIN!!!

1 Like

More that 15 min or so to write a lot and donā€™t say anything? Typical of you :confused:

No, if his beloved woman appears :stuck_out_tongue:

I am basically an anarchist lol