[CANCELED] Manchester, UK 2017

I am absolutely crying my eyes out, me and my parents are! :sob:

Yup, same with me. I waited 16 years to be able to go to the concert.

If you want to go to the Birmingham show, phone Ticketmaster ASAP and you will be able to get seats near where you would be standing in the Manchester show

There was still standing tickets at Birmingham when I looked before!

Bham is 1 hrs30 mins from Manc via train. Front standing still available so go check

It’s very disappointing! We have decided to have our own Linkin Park night! Play all our favourite LP songs!

Does anyone know is Linkin Park will be playing the Manchester Arena, on the 7th of July?

Just read on the Manchester Arena website that the arena remains closed until September. Some June, July and August have already been cancelled or postponed.

Email the customer service, but it looks like it’s going to take ages to get an answer.

Thank to anyone who knows anything about it.

Have a Rocking Day everyone.

Michelle \m/

No, it is now been cancelled, confirmed by the band. You can either swap the tickets for London/Birmingham OR get a refund. It is because there is internal and external damage to the stadium and there is scaffolding. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news! :cry:

Its all right because me and my parents are affected as well.

1 Like

What happened at the Manchester Arena is very, very sad! But still, I think Linkin Park should have rescheduled the concert for October or November! I’m sad and disappointed! Thanks for letting me know, even before I had it confirmed by Linkin Park!

I’m very disappointed that Linkin Park have had to cancel! I assume they cannot reschedule due to other commitments! Let’s not blame the band I’m sure they are as disappointed as we are! Let’s blame the one person who carried out the atrocity in my beautiful city!

I’m still going but to Birmingham, the day earlier. 6th July instead. If you are phoning Ticketmaster, then they can try and get seats from where you would be seating in Manchester

I know it’s upsetting that this concert has been canceled (and before getting upset, try to understand the circumstances), but try to keep discussion to a single topic, for the sake of organization, and for others who had intended to attend this concert to more easily find information on what is going on.

More topics will probably pop up as time goes on and more people find out what happens, and they will probably be merged here, as well.

Here is Linkin Park’s official statement on the situation:
https://www.facebook.com/linkinpark/posts/10155327803896788

1 Like