Can you touch your shoulders?

If they happen to come, they say hi and run away as they are not in use too much.

Were you good at maths at school?

2 Likes

I am good at math. But I need time. So it depended on the teacher. Did he equal slow with bad or not.

Are you good in short answers?

No :rofl:

I love bees too, I’m not really afraid of them. The last sting was while I was sleeping.

Can you ride a horse?https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.bbd715ac83084fd3cbc15983c6a35233&pid=Api&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FHRBGF8jusON0c%2Fsource.gif&ehk=GdJJpnwbc%2BEYkcOM7t2xcQ

I’m sorry, now I found a translation. I don’t really know some. In fiction (1) or true live (2). One I would say Joker (boring, I know) and two Trump. But this is only my opinion. Don’t wanna get political, please.

And there already exists an answer to your question. So I just wanted to thank you for the reply and let you know that I get it now. Better late than never :rofl:!

Wish you all a good day :kissing_heart:

1 Like

It’s overstatment to say that I can ride a horse. I have just done it a few times (praying not to fall down).

Can you write with your left hand (for the right handed. For the left-handed - can you write with your right hand?)IMG_20190507_162102

I love this :rofl: Not gonna get political either so don’t worry, just made me laugh.

Either Joker or Thanos - I follow Marvel more then DC haha, only character I can say I know the most about in DC universe is the Batman series otherwise clueless.

That is awesome! I feel like being an author takes great talent :smile:

It’s hard to choose lol, I’d say Deadpool, Spiderman, or Wolverine :thinking:

Sadly no, I did own one as a child though, but was too young to learn how to ride it at the time.

Last concert you went to?

3 Likes

The last concert I went was Mike Shinoda.

I can write with both because as child I was lefthanded and in school they changed me to right. So usually I write with right. With left I’m not used to it anymore but with some practicing it’s ok.

How many hours do you sleep in one night? And do you think it’s enough?

(because I’m going to sleep now, good night everybody :sparkles::kissing_heart::star2::stars:)

1 Like

Normally between 4 and 5 hours and no it’s not enough

You?

1 Like

6 to 8 hours.
Don’t need so much like in old times.
Sometimes I have trouble sleeping, but it’s way better since I take magnesium.

@StephLP18 take care! :heart::muscle:

Me too. I’m also left handed, but trained my right hand due to a carpal tunnel problem.

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me!:heart:

Whats your passion that fulfils you?

2 Likes

Linkin Park, writing, working with children, creating new things and drawing.

Yours?

1 Like

I hope you don’t have problems anymore with the carpal tunnel. Could you get it fixed or is there nothing you can do about it?

I wish you a good evening :kissing_heart::sparkling_heart::hibiscus:

1 Like

Linkin Park, writing, getting attacked by children, creating new farts and etc

Almost like you :3

Wait… isn’t this the yes or no thread -.-

2 Likes

Screw you to forums -.-

1 Like

Learning new stuff ,Reading, listening to music, playing some games, creating a bit, :slightly_smiling_face:

How was your last evening?

2 Likes

:smile: Good bunnie :slight_smile:

I didn’t know what to ask :grimacing:

Fine.

Would you make a cover of OML?

([No!—troll face—])

Should I verbally abuse Framos? :3

3 Likes

absolutely
is intheend cool or just a drool?

Just a drool, a cool one by the way.

Do you sell your phone for food? In the hypothetical case where you haven’t eaten in 3 days or so.

1 Like

Sure

Would you?

I can go up to 1 minute and 26 seconds… :l

1 Like