Can you touch your shoulders?

.02 seconds he’d tear me apart instantly haha

What would make a better hockey puck, a cheeseburger or doughnut?

A week-old, bogo standard, glazed Krispy Kreme

How long would it take you to stomp out 60 trillion slugs? (please give an accurate answer :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Well considering I wear size 14 shoes… let’s see… that’d be roughly 400 slugs per stomp, if i can do 20 stomps a minute thats 8000 slugs a minute soooo 60 trillion divided by 8000… carry the one… about 7.5 billion minutes would equal 1.42 years (thanks google for helping my with the last equation lol)

Fight to the death Deadpool or Batman?

1 Like

400 per stomp? What kind of slugs are you talking about? I wear UK 11s and I give it about a dozen per stomp. When I calculated it with a friend, we got 570K years. :joy:

1 Like

oh still in eggs lol show no mercy :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Isn’t Deadpool immortal? Batman, plus, he won’t kill me.

Have you muted any of your own threads?

2 Likes

No, just closed 4 of them, I guess.

Can you memorize 15 different telephone numbers?

No.

worst movie you’ve seen?

On what standards? I’ve seen movies that straight up bore you all the way through, some that have some good things happen, but boring for the most part, and then I’ve had one where I couldn’t even finish watching it cause it was so disgusting (and that’s putting it very lightly :nauseated_face:)

The witch was an atrocious film that somehow got high ratings.

Never seen that one

And you’re better off for it.

As for the movie I was talking about, I cannot state this clear enough, NEVER watch the human centipede. :nauseated_face: Saw some of the second one last summer, seriously, WTF!

I’ve heard what it’s about and that’s it. I’m not a squeamish person, not even slightly.

The witch

Something you’re ashamed to admit?

I bite my fingers. Not nails, fingers. I like to chew the dried skin I bite off from around the nails. :woman_facepalming::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

What kind of phobia do you have?

Don’t think I have one, if I do, I haven’t found it yet.

Yours?

Arachnophobia, etnomophobia and a bit of claustrophobia, especially when insects are present :slight_smile:

How many hamburgers can you eat?

In one sitting and what size?

Actually, these days a small fishburger or veggieburger in one sitting is more than enough for me.

How about you?