Can you touch your shoulders?

Α: I don’t have any winter shoes so I guess not.

Q: Is anyone else starving?

Not
Is your starving connected with vegetarian you have to be?

Α: No, I just haven’t eaten yet cause they have some sort of dinner party downstairs so I can’t go and get food.

Q: Where do you prefer to watch movies, TV, tablet/phone or at the cinema?

Since when does @evooba need to become vegetarian?

She said that she’s in a vegetarian house on plug yesterday

Yeap, I live in a vegetarian house so meat is not allowed. I can eat it if I bring it from like a restaurant or whatever but that’s not gonna happen, too much money.

Right, when I go and visit vegetarian relatives, I don’t eat meat in front of them.

I’m imagining the vegetarian party food, imagining it zapping the fun out of the party. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know what’s gonna be like but it’s food so I don’t care. Better than nothing.

Wait, @evooba so you’re venturing downstairs to eat it? The vegetarian party food.

Ι will when the party is over, they cooked for everyone in the house.

1 Like

So you’re too embarrassed to eat now?

I don’t know those people so it’s not ok to go there and sit with them and eat, it’s rude. They’re guests of someone else, not mine.

2 Likes

– Do excuse me while I’m ignoring everything in between and going back to the original structure of this thread: making Q/A for every random person –

A: If it’s a real good movie I’d prefer the cinema. But… My favorite movie nights are in my friend’s house on his couch :wink:

Q: What annoys you?

A: annoying people who shop in stores

Q: are you ready for the holidays?

A; Not really.

Q: Are you?

a: cold D;

q: how about you?

I cannot compute nonsense

Q: As opposed to shopping in a skip or the bottom of a lake?

That wasn’t the question it was the answer. Dip stick

I know, my question was related to your answer. Now who’s the clot? :stuck_out_tongue: