Can you touch your shoulders?

A: I download it via torrent.

A: Never, google is faster.

Q: Did you ever have to use encyclopedias for a project?

Shh… Don’t :speak_no_evil:

A: Yes, and I remembered how horrible the school library was.

Q: Back in the day, did you ever meddle with the spring of the floppy disk such that the spring came out and ended up lost, so you could pretend that it malfunctioned as an excuse to the teacher?

1 Like

Hahaha, I don’t anymore. Torrent sites are blocked here in the UK, most of them at least.[quote=“samuel_the_leader, post:4867, topic:10339”]
Q: Back in the day, did you ever meddle with the spring of the floppy disk such that the spring came out and ended up lost, so you could pretend that it malfunctioned as an excuse to the teacher?
[/quote]

Just use putlocker. It’s streaming and is semi legit.

2 Likes

A: No

Q: How good was your weekend?

A: Pretty good. Live show, new people and lots of beer.

Q: Yours?

A: I ended up ranting about my weekend in the other thread. It wasn’t that great lol.

Q: Have you seen the full moon tonight? [It’s said to be the biggest full moon ever]

A No I missed it!

Q: Are you watching tv right now?

A: No, but the others in the living room are. I think they have the food network on.

Q: How cold is it there?

a today 15*c hot, but grey until very nice sunset!

q you find it well there?

A: No. :thermometer_face:

Q: Can anyone explain this phenomenon?

Is that a green sky? I’ve only seen one 2 or 3 times and they’re amazing. Not sure what causes them.

No, definitely not green sky. Yellow/Orange maybe

A: It’s a mystery! I know orange glow in the night sky means there’s some farm nearby [here in NL anyway] But other than that…?

Q: So… What are your plans for the upcoming weekend? [yes, again this question :P]

A: I don’t know yet. Some friends are here visiting, another one has a birthday gathering of some sort… I’m sure we’ll go somewhere.

Q: And yours?

A nothing Special - a Workshop and breakfast with my friend! And a lot of Sofa!

Q: and yours lol :grinning:

I don’t comprehend you.

There’s a cake near your nickname:) just like @intheend had a few days ago
Mike blesses you with the cake :joy:

2 Likes

(snaps @NickGr’s neck)

i want my cake back -.-

1 Like