Can you touch your shoulders?

if theres noone else @samuel_the_leader? Counting down 99…

gosh you ("/&:XSGG<EU$&(&&?

lol, this was always my plan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I Remonstrate THREE POSTS are not allowed, to get the goal…unfair…you you you you the_termin8r1
but this is my destiny: playing fair and LOOOSEE

edit writ miss

You had just as much chance lol. Mind you, I did 4 to get the 1000th :laughing:

gosh we´ll reach the 4000th and I learn easy…next time it´s the descision…4000th calling lol, @the_termin8r1, pay my bill at the food threat…lol

What’s the q?

The one you just asked lol

Q: anything interesting happen to you today?

Α: Not really, we stayed in cause of the cold and fog. We were supposed to go out this afternoon but I guess it’s not happening.

Q: And you?

Nope

I’m out of qs

I suppose nobody besides me uses Google Play Music All Access, just like only @the_termin8r1 uses Amazon Prime Music.

[@the_termin8r1that day you mentioned Amazon Prime Music sound quality has [quote=“the_termin8r1, post:534, topic:11188”]
shonky audio quality.
[/quote] it’s because Amazon streams at lower bitrates than other services.]

Q: So what streaming services besides Spotify do the people here use? (I know Mike Shinoda uses Apple Music)

Nope, I don’t use it. I just tried it that one day to see what it was like.

Yeah I know.

None.

Q: Do you have more physical CDs or MP3 files?

I’m presuming you mean ‘old’.

A: Both

Q: I heard it’s now illegal to rip CD/DVDs in the UK. Is it true?

lol, I meant ‘more’ I missed the ‘m’

Ok, more mp3s.

My question still stands:

Don’t know don’t care.

From the BBC:

The law brought in last October made it legal to make back-ups for personal use but it always remained an offence to share those copies with friends or family or to sell on that music or data.

Q: How the hell are the government gonna find out if I’ve ripped my CDs? And who’s gonna stop me LMAO?

A: Exactly, your govt may block a lot of torrent sites, but ppl still manage to download. Like anybody cares.

Oh yes forgot to gave a question:

Q: Have you ever walked the streets while looking at your phone?

A No never ((<=that´s a lie…)
Q Have you ever caused an incident/accident while while walked the streets while looking at your phone?

A: Yes, women, streetlamps, etc. colliding head-on with me, etc.

Q: Is the person in front of Chester, Phoenix? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: