Can you touch your shoulders?

*Facepalm*
Q: How many sites are blocked where you work?

A: Almost every single site. All social media sites are blocked (I can bypass Twitter though), Wikipedia, BuzzFeed… everything. Even yahoo is blocked so if someone has a yahoo email they can’t access it. Amazon and eBay and all types of such sites are blocked as well.

Q: Do you prefer Outlook over a site-based email?

A: Never tried Outlook before.

Q: So if the pictures I put here have the URL from blocked social media site etc, you won’t be able to see those pics?

A: Yeah, when I’m at work I can’t see any of the pics you guys upload. I check them all when I go home. Which is pretty weird cause I should be able to see photos, especially if they’re from google or uploaded via your devices.

Q: See why I’m having so much fun here? I’m becoming a master at Mahjong games lol

YES! In England NEVER get the fish and chips from a cafeteria because it usually comes with the water it (the fish) swam in. The only good place to get fish and chips is like a small doner kebab shop or possibly at a fish and chip shop.

More like:

Yeah, no, because people have used wiki to spread their selfies and messages for ages. What clot thought wikipedia was a social networking site?

I’m screwed then :laughing:

Q: Anything interesting so far today?

No idea how I’m supposed to answer this…

A: The interesting thing is tomorrow (Xmas Eve)

Q: Who else besides me & @The_early_walker have Xmas celebrations on Xmas Eve instead of Xmas itself?

Ugh… I wish we had Xmas Eve to Xmas day celebrations. Greeks are stupid and celebrate New Year’s. Fanciest thing that can happen on Xmas day is have lunch with family/friends.

A: I celebrate Christmas Eve by preparing myself for the Christmas Service next day :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: Do you prefer Glühwein or Eggnog? Or is there some other festive drink you enjoy having during these holidays?

A: I had to google both of them. Both seem disgusting, especially that eggnog thing.

Q: So, apart from food and refreshments that seem special, is there a dessert that’s special for Christmas?

Me, we’ve always opened our presents on the 24th however this year my sister wants to do it properly for some reason so we’re only opening 2 tomorrow.

People have Xmas pudding over here but it doesn’t look nice. Seems too dry.

Q: Am I the only one who thinks that xmas turkey looks unappetizing? It looks far to dry to be able to swallow.

Q2: What is it with xmas food and it looking/being dry?

Α1&2: Christmas food is awful in general.

Q: Best coffee/drink you’ve gotten at a store in your area? (name the store)

A: None, there’s not much in my area. There’s a Costa coffee close to my college but there’s nothing too interesting there.

Q: Same Q but for food?

That one is good, Pret A Manger and Nero cafes are ok too.

A: I can’t come up with other questions :stuck_out_tongue:

(Wonderful Union, you try to take the best of me, go away…)

Q: How much do you hate Wonderful Union?

I don’t have a reason to…yet

Q: How competitive are you?

A: A little…

Q:

A: Yeah, I think you can already find colored swords in various toy stores.

Q: Christmas carols: Annoying or not?

A: How many times do I have to say, they are?

Q: Is people asking the same questions over and over again even more annoying?

A Yes
Q Pepsi or coke? lol

Q2: Whopper or big Mac

Sorry, didn’t realize it was asked before.

A/Q: What are those?