Can you touch your shoulders?

Yeah!! TS . “Fan-loving club.” yepppyyyy :joy: :joy:

@the_termin8r cannot love you more than @evooba :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And he cannot love Swift more than me!!! So we’re fine​:joy::joy:

Seems all of you have obsession with TS :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We are all secretly die hard fans!!!

I was too embarrassed to post earlier, but last night, I dreamt that I was with my uncle Nigel in London, and that we accidentally met the two of them (Robert & Eva) in the park near the O2 :blush: (Ok actually pretty boring, the chit-chat between us is mainly directed to/from my Uncle Nigel to explain ourselves, so obviously a repetition of what I already know.) And obviously it had to rain, then rain with a bit of hail… Ok so during our meeting I had to pay for everyone’s expenditure, but the funny thing was that I exchanged a €100 note with Rob for him to return two £50 notes lol, 1:1 exchange, so kinda a compensation. Ok, fast forward to Eva’s house, lots of Greek products, but all in her room (as in the toilet and kitchen products such as cleaning bottles all in her room). When asked why, she hinted the others not back yet, then I remembered she rented with other people. We then took turns using the communal bathroom; there was no bathroom directly connected to Eva’s room.

I notice a pattern that when I pee in my dream, I wake up. After I woke up, I realised it did rain, and that was how I had to clean up this mess:

(While typing this, a baby lizard freaking fell on my head! Still can’t find the tail of the lizard.)

1 Like

And I thought that I had weird dreams last night!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
Obviously you have to visit Greece! This is the only safe conclusion from this dream!!!

I’m not sure how to react to this, but it didn’t rain here on the day.

1 Like

@georkost what did you dream?

@georkost how’d you get this conclusion? My conclusion was to visit London soon; I just remembered my Uncle Nigel is very old:

It was a dream lol. Anyway it rained early this morning before the sun rose in my area, so I think it affected my dream.

@samuel_the_leader because there were many greek products!!! I saw a friend that I haven’t seen since 2002!!!

In Eva’s rented house only (in the UK, not back in her hometown)

In your dream last night?

Dreams dreams dreams…
I dont remember any recent dream.
Well, its drizzling here. :relaxed:

This was done quite some time ago:

1 Like

I got a dream last night that i was in an LP concert. I really have no idea if its gonna come true or not :confused: cause its next to impossible here. Anyways, i will always be an LP soldier. Those great Lp artist have inspired me a lot. :slight_smile: At least not in real, but i have attended many concerts in my dream!!!

(We have totally gone off topic with this thread.)

Q: What was the last song/album you’ve purchased?

1 Like

Exactly

I use Apple Music, so I just pay for the subscription.
The last non-  Music stuff I’ve bought was LPU 2.0

Do you use any music streaming services ?

I just listen music in youtube stream .

Would you prefer soundcloud or musixmatch for music?

Haven’t tried MusixMatch, but from my experience with SoundCloud I prefer anything to it.

Q:Have you ever played Don’t Starve?

A: No.

Q: Have you?

No

What is it?