šŸƒ April's Free LPU Song: Wizard Song!

Oh sorry I didnā€™t know which 06 you mean. Dec, Feb, Apr, we only received 3 of the exclusive tracks.

ok @lpuhq whatĀ“s up? we feel like on a long walk trough desserts space, hoping for a lil water to hold on till the album is born [can you tell us about mb press blow? lol :yum: at Jess, Lulu and Lorenzo btw, guys, give us at least SOMETHING in hereā€¦:wink:

I know who Lorenzo and Lulu are, but whoā€™s Jess?

she at least worked from early up at the lpu headq-officeā€¦

No, weā€™re not getting a song this month. Like Rob said above, itā€™s bi-monthly, theyā€™ve said it from the beginning.

1 Like

ok so if you say, I believeā€¦butā€¦sth would be nice for us hereā€¦

Maybe I should change the title to say April Fools at this point

3 Likes

Nah, leave it as it is, the fools need to be trolled. Also, they can just scroll down in the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like the idea, cause it was furiousā€¦are they still clikking on it? lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And maybe you can give us the MP3 file instead. The shortcutā€™s not working out well for me, and it didnā€™t take me to Wizard Song (2002 Demo). It took me to a random song by someone else on YouTube. It would be nice if I had the MP3 file to Wizard Song (2002 Demo) from you since Iā€™m using a mobile phone. Thanks. :slight_smile:

LOL. I think you missed the point of this post. It was an April Fools joke. There isnā€™t a legit version of the song :laughing:

4 Likes

Well, you know what? Whenever that demo gets released, let me know so I can get it! And to Triple Xero, never again pull off that joke. Itā€™s very rude.

And at least I got the cover for it, thank God. :slight_smile:

Itā€™s not exactly a legit cover either :stuck_out_tongue:

I donā€™t care. Iā€™m still keeping the cover, no matter what.

I laughed so hard, Iā€™m sorry! :joy:

3 Likes

same here, lol, how Rob manage to keep the faith loooooooool :joy:

New messiah!