I am in a bit of a dilemma

Do I go for

• Wake
  • No Roads Left

0 voters

For BOTS: M2ML
Only one can go on

no Q a MUST

NRL is probs one of their best songs ever.

1 Like

THIS! It’s amazing how good Mike did on it.

Yup, NRL is an amazing song. One of my favorites.

hey guys 100% agreement lol makes me happyat the end of my day, s bye now, sleep well, birthday shopping gave me the rest today, alora BUONA NOTTE A TUTTI

Well
Looks like Wake will be dropped and No Roads Left will take its place

4 Likes

I think for Minutes to Midnight we should have a contest where everyone guesses what they think the results will be

1 Like

Yh…will do that before i do the actual thing haha

Though I voted for NRL yesterday, I just want to know why it’s being included in the MTM section when it was a bonus track and not an original inclusion.

Since it was a bonus track for the album and not a live bonus track or remix, but an original song
Thought NRL deserved a chance to fight with the rest of M2M
And Wake being a Opening/Instrumental
I thought they should battle to see which deserves the chance

You might want to make a special section for bonus songs, since you didn’t include My December in Hybrid Theory, and technically, if you go by iTunes, Across the Line is now considered a Minutes to Midnight bonus track

Although I voted for NRL, it’d be fair to give Wake a chance considering Session competed against the rest of the Meteora songs.

1 Like

There is a reason why High Voltage and My December didn’t make HTL
Which will be revealed at a later stage

Well, makes since. It can’t be considered a song. It’s a very short intro. Session and Wake are Interludes (same as the ones on ATS)

1 Like

As @TripleXero mentioned, and as I have suggested many times (though you never consider it. Damn you!), I think NRL should stay away from the main entrants. Let’s stick to the original CD listing. No tour editions, special editions, or any of the Japanese editions/iTunes editions/Wal-Mart editions/Best Buy editions/ or Live Around the World editions.
Keep it simple. :wink:

1 Like

But 21 out 22 votes voted for NRL

…it not’s about convincing me
It’s convincing the voters that voted for NRL to feature

Now I am in a bit of a pickle

How bad would it be if I don’t honour my word

Besides when ATSL comes around all the breaks/instrumentals are being dropped

I may do a Disguarded league :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

do what ever you like, @acemasters, it´s a bit feedback, ok, and you/we´ll grow with ya feedbacks guys, so go on, may the best version be REALIZED:::lol:joy::sunglasses:

more and more in muse, wow, got me hard triggerd, these muse…

1 Like

To be honest, I didn’t know what I was voting for. I thought it was just which we liked better