Battle of the Songs: Living Things League Fixture 2

Speaking of families, @acemasters and @Jabin_Quaken you guys haven’t set the ‘regular’ badges next to your names. Just go to your preferences and look towards the top of the options where it says ‘title’ then just edit and save it.

I have mixed feelings for this album, but since I haven’t heard it in a long time, the songs play in the back of my head when I read the names. :wink:

Thanks, @the_termin8r.

Just forgot to do this.

2 Likes

Welcome ! … For me it felt like you and Ace got it long time ago …:sweat_smile:

They did

@Jabin_Quaken got it 26 days ago

I like the idea of increasing (?) regulars :heart:

Mine wasn’t set because I tend to use the mobile site
But it’s set now haha

And thank you @Susannchen :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t belive that Lies Greed Misery and Burn It Down have more votes than Victimized and Until It Breaks :fearful:

2 of the few decent songs on the album

2 single worst songs in LP history (especially UIB) :laughing:

OH GOD. Are you serious wrote that? Just the Living Things album IMHO is their worst studio release and the songs (except for Lost in the Echo, the experimental Until It Breaks, or the cinematic Powerless) are horrible and too poppy :relieved:

I said a few meaning Powerless, LGM, LITE, COG. And BID just scrapes it.

Until It Breaks would be an epic FM song if Mike hadn’t placed it in the LP box. And Brad? I love him but he can’t sing, ruins the whole song.

BID is pure mainstream, lets-make-money single material, like WID.

LITE is amazing, RU has epic lyrics and IBG and Powerless are decent songs.

When did Brad do vocals?

Shame it lacks bass, I still don’t 100% like LP’s mixing.

Brad sings in UIB (“We swim against the rising…”). Yeah, I think LT was over compressed to begin with, as for mixing… Let’s just say that Manny Marroquin and Brian Gardner did NOT work well together.

UIB is my least fav LP song of all time
It sits right with IB (M2M)

20 votes in less then 24hrs
Wonder if any more will pour in
spread the word and rack up support your fav song

1 Like

My only spreading possibility is Twitter lol so I gonna Set it there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (me still on re-Setting my notebook online) :green_heart:

I will give this a few more hrs and i will start the next fixturs

I really still consider, if official LPU will @lpuhq be ok with me posting the link to BOTS on TWITTER?

1 Like

Don’t see why not?