Battle of the Songs: Living Things - Fixture 3

This, it’s like I’m the only person to vote for it :laughing:

1 Like

It will be a hard choice for me

so @susannchen, read ya blog, very good done mateL let´s stay as team…:blush: from up now… :grinning: ! So my idea: this league you set the blogs till final fixure, and if my wellness-business is over [ mb with THP WHICH IS ALSO ONE OF MY POWER BOOSTER albums, I´ll be back, ] or if I get sm answer from @lpuhq I start posting on twitter, so dear Yess, beautiful Lulu and the incridble master of desaster Lorenzo @lpuhq tell me if it is ok with the rules and code of conduct [ to set the link on twitter] lol :relaxed: …what are you thinking about this…:smiley:

1 Like

Day 2
Let’s do this

I don’t think you need permission from the HQ to post forum links elsewhere. It’s not like this is a private site or something.

2 Likes

That´s ok teammate! :blush:

I don´t see why it shouldn´t be alowed to tweet somthing on Twitter about BOTS or somthing else. LPU is an officiell side. So spread the world :speaking_head:

1 Like

Voting has slowed down

I might put the link on facebook?!?

2 Likes

The Time has come for us To arrive at the worlds awareness (?)spreading B.O.T.S Virus out :joy::laughing::sunglasses:
:tada:I did it, and it wasn´t hurting at all [the twitter post :joy: ups and do it again…lol] infected me @acemasters :purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah let the B+O+T+S virus out :laughing:

1 Like

Somebody finally voted tinfoil lol

1 Like