@IronSoldier16
@jrtrussell
@Audrina87
@Sybre
@stephenxlp
@Kleert

It is ready

2 Likes

Final Masquerade is a well deserved winner for me - Itā€™s not that hard like other songs on THP, but maybe itā€™s THAT one song with the most important meaning from that album? (just my opinion). Also itā€™s my #1 from THP and sure Iā€™ve got this song tattooed on my upper arm :sweat_smile:. Also the results are that, what I mentioned a couple of days/weeks ago: Maybe itā€™s that Linkin Park album, where every song is almost on the same level and itā€™s hard to choose. (My opionion). Iā€™ve got so many tough rounds :sweat_smile:

Like I said before. Iā€™m really sad, that thereā€™s ā€˜no love for warā€™ :sob: :joy:

4 Likes

For me, personally, I think One More Light will be easy, I hope. Tracks like Invisible and Sorry For Now I tend to skip anyway.

1 Like

I agree with you about War. Shocking!

3 Likes

Mark the graves though :frowning: :cry:

4 Likes

Sure Final Masquerade is a good song, but to have it be the champion? What? :joy:

2 Likes
  • Nobody Can Save Me
  • Invisible

0 voters

• Sorry For Now
  • Battle Symphony

0 voters

• Talking To Myself
  • One More Light

0 voters

• Sharp Edges
  • Halfway Right

0 voters

• Heavy
  • Good Goodbye

0 voters

Remember to vote on every match your votes wonā€™t count

Tag List

@theearlywalker
@anna834
@zanybelle
@anomalia
@lpfan61
@HakManLP
@framos1792
@rickvanmeijel
@Reishtany
@chigokurosaki

If you want to be part of the tag list let me know

6 Likes

List 2

@Lilyope
@IronSoldier16
@jrtrussell
@Audrina87
@Sybre
@stephenxlp
@Kleert

It is ready

2 Likes

I donā€™t even remember what most of these songs sound like, so most of my voting will be willy nilly. :joy:

2 Likes

As usual, Iā€™ll be voting for the songs that are more underrated.

2 Likes

Ah crap! I lost last two battles :frowning: well congrats to FM.

2 Likes

Willy Nilly ehā€¦ lol

Bad first round for Talking to myself :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Spoiler its not doing as bad as you think

1 Like

I voted against OML, Iā€™m bored with that song, itā€™s been overdone to death.

2 Likes

I canā€™t do this round. because I really donā€™t like this ablum,

2 Likes

Not to disrespect LP, but this is definitely the worst album of the 7 they made.

5 Likes

I love it :blush: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

But yeah, itā€™s exactly this diversity that made Linkin Park my most favourite band.

2 Likes

If I were to rate the albumā€™s it would be

1. Minutes To Midnight
  2. A Thousand Suns
  3. Meteora
  4. Hybrid Theory
  5. Living Things
  6. The Hunting Party
  7. One More Light
1 Like

I go along with Minutes To Midnight.
But just cause I am fan of this album from the start. Long before I realised my truth :laughing:
All the others, I just couldnā€™t and wonā€™t decide.
Maybe if every song of every album would get put against each other, it would bring a list. But still, not sure if it would be a true result.
Even when you ask me for my most favourite songs of all times, it could happen, that I forget about Linkin Park. Just cause there are so many I love and the whole doing of the band. Itā€™s home, and if you ask for favourite places to be, I probably would also forget home, even so itā€™s my number one.
Otherwise I have favourit songs, where I like just this one song, and never listen to anything else of that artist. Like Space Oddity by David Bowie. Or Everybody Hurts and Itā€™s The End Of The World As We Know It by R.E.M.

1 Like