Battle of the Songs Leagues

And I lost… :unamused:
:point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

IMG_20200519_143840

@IronSoldier16 you won :unamused:

7 Likes

SOTD isn’t doing any better :grimacing:

2 Likes

Haha true but I prefer Chester’s softer songs on MTM because they were something new. Given Up feels like an afterthought. I’d prefer MTM to have Blackbirds on instead actually as it was an outrage this song didn’t make the cut.

Why am I the only one voting for Valentine’s Day? That song is heartbreakingly good :’)

3 Likes

HHH VS LOATR :scream: - and that’s not a full sentence ofc

4 Likes

Yeah, was my hardest choice too :cry:

3 Likes

To me, Session and Wake are full fleshed out tracks that I would’ve voted for. I understand that Foreword and such aren’t included though.

Not against WID to me, because that one is a rather ‘safe’ song to me

2 Likes

I was disappointed with What I’ve Done

Because i saw the video first and Mike adjust his mic just to na-na and i was like “really” lol

2 Likes

:see_no_evil: no cookies for IronSoldier :rofl:

but SOTD has one match less - maybe this round, but against NMS :sweat_smile:

bc Valentine’s Day sucks :stuck_out_tongue: The song is pretty good, but not good as some other on MTM and for me no way against BIO :grin:

Interesting thoughts on Given Up, but I think it would be that important for me, if it was on HT or Meteora. I don’t know why, but it’s the song with BIO, WID and NMS what makes the album like ‘the old & the new Linkin Park are now fusionated’ :heart_eyes:

this. really hard

oh damn, how hard are these choices for you dear? :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

you two are ‘truely evil’ :rofl: :see_no_evil: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Oh no, we’re enemies now :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Exactly! :triumph: :rofl:

Noooo! It’s a good song and I like how Chester sings there BUT there are others I like more… like bleed it out… :heart:

4 Likes

nooooooooooo :sob: but this day is just so commercially. Also it just a sad day for single person somehow

I meant the ‘day’ not the song. The song is good and like him, but like you and I already said: No chance against BIO bc, BIO is :heart: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

No cookies for me, no victory for @lpfan61 :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW this has been the easiest round I ever participated.

3 Likes

Yes Valentine’s day itself is stupid! I thought you meant the song :laughing: I just like Chester’s voice so much in this song :heart:

2 Likes
  • Given Up
  • Valentine’s Day

0 voters

• In Pieces
  • Shadow of the Day

0 voters

• No More Sorrow
  • In Between

0 voters

• Bleed It Out
  • Leave Out All The Rest

0 voters

• What I’ve Done
  • Hands Held High

0 voters

Results

Screenshot_20200521-090136_Fixture Maker

Table

Screenshot_20200521-090205_Fixture Maker

Tag List

@theearlywalker
@anna834
@zanybelle
@anomalia
@lpfan61
@HakManLP
@framos1792
@rickvanmeijel
@Reishtany
@chigokurosaki

If you want to be part of the tag list let me know

5 Likes

List 2

@Lilyope
@IronSoldier16
@jrtrussell
@Audrina87
@Sybre
@stephenxlp

M2M next round is ready

2 Likes

First :stuck_out_tongue:- I had to realize that LOATR is my favorite- also Wid vs hhh is a hard one :crazy_face:

Edit: 2. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Easiest round ever, done in two seconds! :joy: :heart_eyes:

Edit
Screenshot_20200521-110442_Samsung Internet

:joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

This. Gave HHH the benefit of the doubt over WID this round, just because it has a unique vibe compared to the rest.

4 Likes

Bleed it Out Vs Leave Out All the Rest is just cruelty to us! (Or me at the very least) I’ve voted but I’m not sure. It’s both really? Argh! I can’t decide! @acemasters that’s a very hard one!

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :see_no_evil: but against BIO was hard. But I think my BIO won’t win

HHH vs. WID :tired_face: sad for HHH.

:joy: :joy: I can feel your struggles in each round dear :kissing_heart: :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

but WID is WID and it’s just beautiful. Maybe THAT alternative Rock song for 2007

this! But he’s a ‘bad boy’ and I think the next round will be so ‘evil’ :joy:

3 Likes