Battle of the Songs Leagues

As I said, FTI is the winner.

1 Like

Okay, today’s lineup was much easier.

2 Likes

I see Faint being crowned Champ

These two leagues have different champs then the first time

If it would be a ‘Nu Metal forum’ around here, Faint would be the obviously for many people.

2 Likes

How’s Easier to Run doing so badly? I think it’s a pretty underrated song

3 Likes

Well Meteora League is over

Final Results
Screenshot_20200512-115903_Fixture Maker

Final Table
Screenshot_20200512-115931_Fixture Maker

Well that was one hell of finish, the top 3 equal on points, Faint Winning on Vote Difference (GD)

I will do M2M from tomorrow

Awards:
Biggest Loser: Nobody’s Listening 10 Loses
Biggest Shock: Numb not winning the league, since it won the last league.
Longest Winning Streak: I have no clue lmao
Champion: Faint

Tag List

@theearlywalker
@anna834
@zanybelle
@anomalia
@lpfan61
@HakManLP
@framos1792
@rickvanmeijel
@Reishtany
@chigokurosaki

If you want to be part of the tag list let me know

7 Likes

List 2

@Lilyope
@IronSoldier16
@jrtrussell
@Audrina87
@Sybre
@stephenxlp

1 Like

really good results and I’m fine with that. I think ‘Minutes to Midnight’ could be easier than ‘Hybrid Theory’ and ‘Meteora’ (for me).

Would be fun too, if you can do a BotSL for ‘Reanimation’ or ‘Live in Texas’ too again :blush: :yum:

1 Like

I don’t think I voted for Faint much if at all :laughing: So pleased Breaking The Habit came in the top 3! In your face @the_termin8r

What’s that suppoosed to mean? It was an entirely predictable result.

Just because you “hate” Breaking The Habit :wink:

Just because I hate it, doesn’t mean it’s unpopular. My hatred of it has nothing to do with this result. lol

1 Like

Speaking of ‘popular or unpopular’ the results also shows us, that all the 5 songs, which was also released as Singles are in the Top 5: Faint, Breaking the Habit, Numb, From the Inside and Somewhere I Belong. :open_mouth:
kinda ‘weird’ for me, bc Figure.09, Don’t stay and Lying from you are on the same level and even more when it comes to ‘oldschool Nu Metal Linkin Park’ and of course Easier to run, Hit the floor (just a banger) and Nobody’s listening too. So maybe it’s always also a ‘popularity fight’

But this is for me the perfect example, why ‘Meteora’ is my alltime #1 album in the world followed by Hybrid Theory. They are just perfect for me, bc these albums got no ‘weaker songs’.

I had the same struggles and hard decisions when I got my tattoos. I had to choose, which song I’m loving more than the other one. Just imagine: I’ve got 8 songs from Hybrid Theory (Crawling, In The End, One Step Closer, Papercut, A Place for My Head, Pushing me Away, Runaway and With you) and 8 songs from Meteora: Breaking the Habit, Faint, Somewhere I Belong, Numb, Figure.09, Don’t stay, From the inside and Lying from you and these are also the first 8 songs of the results :joy: :see_no_evil:
Besides all that, sure, I’m loving all Linkin Park songs - just a normal thing for me, when you’re a ‘hardcore Linkin Park fan’ or anything else like that.

Hopefully we can keep this up - it’s so interesting, how other people sees the songs and albums :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

M2M League Round One

• Given Up
  • Bleed It Out

0 voters

• No More Sorrow
  • What I’ve Done

0 voters

• The Little Things Give You Away
  • Hand Held High

0 voters

• In Pieces
  • Leave Out All The Rest

0 voters

• Valentine’s Day
  • In Between

0 voters

Tag List
@theearlywalker
@anna834
@zanybelle
@anomalia
@lpfan61
@HakManLP
@framos1792
@rickvanmeijel
@Reishtany
@chigokurosaki
If you want to be part of the tag list let me know

6 Likes

List 2

@Lilyope
@IronSoldier16
@jrtrussell
@Audrina87
@Sybre
@stephenxlp

M2M Round 1 is ready

2 Likes

Ha, ha, so not!
My favourite album, just cause it accompanys me for so many years now.
I never have picked one song out of it as my favourite.
But as I said before, that’s one reason what makes Linkin Park my favourite band. That I love the whole album, all of them.
I have other musicians I love too, but not one has an album where I don’t skip some tracks.
Never does it with Linkin Park.
There was just one song I skipped, it was Talking To Myself, and it had other reasons, but needed a while to figger that out. :laughing:
So this whole competition is a real challenge for me. :pleading_face::joy:

2 Likes

M2M was the first album I skipped a track

Not a fan of In Between

Me neither, it’s probably one of the dullest songs for me

ok, the first round was hard for me too :joy: bc the first two battles are the 4 songs, that are tattooed for the ‘Minutes to Midnight’ album on my right arm :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

But I think everyone knows, that ‘Given up’ is my #1 for MTM

:scream: you bad boys :laughing: for me it’s an underrated song, bc it’s the first time, that Mike is almost the main vocalist with his clean singing voice.

Just asking: where’s Shadow of the day and No roads left?

1 Like

In Between is a chilled song so I don’t mind the vibe. I actually love Chester’s backing vocals on it. But Valentine’s Day is better so got my vote. Chester is the better singer so his tracks will always win out for me… Although one exception is High Voltage - love the instrumental on this.

1 Like