Battle of the Songs: Hybrid Theory EP League Fixture 1 and 2

The inclusion of My December really makes no sense at all

It was just to even the songs out
And i remember back during B.O.T.S: M2M League there was an outcry because I didn’t add High Voltage and My December to B.O.T.S: HT League
Which made come to the conclusion of adding My December

But then what are you going to do for LPU2?

The LPU that has HT:EP on will not feature
However, if my memory serves me correctly MD is the only song in this match up that features in an LPU album so it will get a 2nd chance to fight

The overall details of how B.O.T.S: LPU leagues is not set in motion and is just a base idea and everything will follow when the time comes

For now, lets just enjoy this B.O.T.S Leagues

Since it’s already started now it really doesn’t matter, I guess, just in my opinion, My December really just doesn’t belong with these songs, time period wise or tracklist wise. What @samuel_the_leader said with She Couldn’t makes more sense, since that song has no where else to go, and was also made around the same time

1 Like

Isn’t She Couldn’t not on an LPU album?!?

No, it’s not. It was never released by the band officially actually. It was on the HT 8 track demo cd that was sent to Warner.

Ah

I actually thought it did

Ok

This is what I will do

My December will be replaced with She Couldn’t to give it a chance

Remember not EVERY SONG in the LP history can appear or will appear in the next B.O.T.S
So keep that in mind

I don’t want people coming saying what about this song or that song

Is this fixture done

It’s hard to pick just 1 song they’re all great songs so what happens with the top 2?