Battle of the Songs: A Thousand Suns League Fixture 7

Thank you @samuel_the_leader
cant believe i forgot to tag you
my bad

kinda got my progress
more news on this league on the next fixture

@acemasters I think you forgot to unlock one of the voting polls. (When They Come For Me vs Blackbirds)

3 Likes

Ah rubbish
Now itā€™s uneven
And itā€™s my fault

Anyone whom not voted on the match WTCFM VS BB
please do so

:champagne: Yeah, the master of B.O.T.Sā€¦ we missed you so much. Welcome back @acemasters :relaxed:

1 Like

If it doesnā€™t even out
Would everyone be ok if i apply a vote to both songs
When They Come For Me and Blackbirds just to even the votes and makes it fair-ish if they got one vote each since that match is two votes behind

I donā€™t mind.

1 Like

What ever you want

1 Like

HEY BUDDIE welcome back on ya homebase Iā€™m happy :sunflower: To have you @acemasters BACK!!! :blush:And curious! so blogpost is welcome? To spread it out!

1 Like

To be honest i was thinking of moving onto fixture 8?

Cuz this one is pretty much dead?

2 Likes

Yh and itā€™s almost over anyway

1 Like

I need to make some adjustments with the league
Fixture 8 WILL be up very very soon

1 Like

TO MAKE THE INFORMATION SPREADING::::blogpost is setā€¦lol :tada:

Havenā€™t visit the blogs section for quite some timeā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve visited once and really didnā€™t see the point. why not just make a forum post? Also, why the hell is it an LPU only feature?

1 Like

Yup, a forum post is active even months after you started it, whereas a blog post is active only for at most 3 days with at most ten comments if lucky.

I really donā€™t get ones that are like a line long and are just a basic statement that could have gone in a variety of existing threads here. What do people make accounts for if they wonā€™t use the forum? I mean thereā€™s give or take a dozen of us here that are active yet on the main site there are thousands upon thousands of people who havenā€™t set foot here.

To be fair ever since @The_early_walker started the blogs i have been receiving far more votes then i was getting
i waa averaging 18votes with @The_early_walker blogging B.O.T.S is getting at least 25votes

So for this game I think it is worth it

1 Like

Since you have closed this fixture (a few hours already), whereā€™s the next one :stuck_out_tongue:

Made a small error that i will sort out before fixture 8

1 Like