Battle of the Films Comedy League Fixture 14

Good luck @lpfan61 @the_termin8r ,I’ll leave this last one for you two to battle it out. Good luck!

2 Likes

Really? I expected you to go for the win. Worst case someone else beats us to it and we finish second.

2 Likes

Why?? :sob: :confused: you have still more points… or…are you scared?? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Maybe @aaran has other things on this week!

New fixture will be tomorrow

Please post it somewhere after 11 am.

:unamused: after 11 I’m more busy…
Post it before!! :grin:
Anyone have request of time? :joy:

If I happen to be online, I’ll try win it. But this week will be stressful for me and for my whole family. Do we have any ideas what the next battle league will be?

I’m sorry to hear this… hope everything’s fine to you! Stay strong! :hugs: :muscle: :hugs:

2 Likes

@aaran
Sorry to hear that, hope everything is okay! We your LP family are here for you!!!

The next league is Battle of the Films Champions League where all the top 4 films from the previous Leagues will battle to become the 1st Battle of the Films Champions League Champion!

5 Likes

The time it will be posted will be at the time that it is posted :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I wake up at 11 so before that I stand no chance unless I happen to be awake before that.

Exciting! I nominated Mulan and The Hangover, I believe. So I nearly had 2 winners! To be honest, I think Willy Wonka more “child-comedy” than The Hangover, but both are deserving winners!

1 Like

Willy wonka is the one I nominated… and so?? :unamused:
:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

A full list of movies
The Seeds
And the group break down in a new topic

Wait! I mean that I nominated it for this league! Not for the next! :joy: I have to remember what were the movies… :sweat_smile:

Face it you guys, Terminator 2 will come around again and put every other film in its place…again. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My money is on The Lion King!

1 Like