B.O.T.S Group H

Don’t u dare try to veto our efforts to stop @intheend’s ego.

You do realize that @intheend is following my lead right? I was the first to vote here and voted for In the end.

at least a second vote? or the most powerfull voting fan wins, just for making a suggestion… :flushed:

Obviously @intheend voted for herself, and ur the only one else who voted for @intheend. How could u? :angry:

1 Like

Because the machines must win :stuck_out_tongue:

clear announcement

the only voting i ever gve is mine, and its MTG

I would never :3 and it doesn’t matter @samuel_the_leader, cuz after this. I will add you to my list :3 it’s my special. list. :upside_down_face:

Of course u would.

######Wait what list?

:3

######special list… ):<

1 Like

sorry catalyst

How has nobody voted for The catalyst yet?

Evil idiotic newbies (@jNam and 2 other fools who voted lately), why have y’all voted for In The End? U want @intheend to win and screw us all, with bunnies and poopies and all??? It’s still not too late to change our fate.

How would they know who @intheend is if they’re new?

They have gotta know (by reading all those awful insults and comments), cuz @intheend would screw everyone over if won, like it or not. The ppl who vote for @intheend would especially be treated like “little bunny poopy slaves” or something like that.

ouch sorry sir i’ll change right now never noticed about @intheend Again, sorry catalyst

… I don’t insult people 3: if you take me seriously then shame on you. Hello @jNam, I am not evil and everyone I call poopies, I like… How did you make your picture. And also if you want to vote for in the end or whatever song you want then you go right ahead. Don’t let Samuel T. Jackson tell you otherwise :3

Group I is now open people

gods bless @acemasters annd any new soldiers, it´s not so weired here like it looks like stm, @jNam, just joking peace and war like children, hide and seek sometimes also, jump in and enjoy…our wonderful

UNION

Who’s that? That’s Not My Name: