Are there any other fans of 'Red' here?

Cool, UFHF and OBAR are my favs. FTM, Buried beneath and let it burn are def highlights. I&I and EOS are just as good though. RTP and RTPR are probably the ‘weakest’ but still great.

beaty and rage is my favorite album from red it is so amazing but Lp is better =P

I reckon LP and Red can trade punches all day long.

@AJ7 I forgot to tag you to this thread before. You’ll find a load of stuff from Red here.

1 Like

Great! Thank you! I will listen to them as soon as I get a chance

I’ve been meaning to bump this thread for a while but keep forgetting.

Here’s the EOS 10th ann stuff.

The whole album has been remastered and there are new songs. The remastering isn’t as obvious as you’d think but you can tell that some of the instruments sound a bit more exaggerated than before. The new songs are mainly acoustics but If I break is a new song (I’m assuming one that has been written and recorded since the original album but never released) and Circles which is an unfinished demo. Both sound amazing IMO.

New songs:
Breathe into me - Acoustic (This was originally released with the spec ed for Release the panic).

Already over - acoustic (yes another version of AO, this one sounds very similar to AO pt2).

Lost - Acoustic (This was part of the original spec ed)

Hide - acoustic

If I break:

Circles:

I also found this cool picture:

1 Like

nice support @the_termin8r thx😃

Finally I can bring this thread back. Red just announced their new album. It’s called Gone and it comes out 27/10/17.

Oh nice… i would love to hear it…

2 new songs released. They’re insane.

2 Likes

They are really insane… i loved the second one. … “still alive” :+1::+1:

Forgot to post this the other day. Another new song has been released. This one is a bit more pop-y but I like it.

1 Like

I missed seeing this thread! didn’t know about this band… :see_no_evil: like their songs! :smile: “Breathe into me” is awesome! :smiley:

Gone is out today; the special edition is on spotify. I’m currently listening to it; I’ll post my thoughts afterwards.

EDIT: God damn, what a phenomenal album. 10/10, 'nuff said.

1 Like

tag me with your afterthoughts please. I’m very busy this weekend

@aaran I was just editing them into my last post. :joy: Amazing album, well worth a listen. It’s easily my fav of 2017. It just blew P Roach apart and that is an awesome album.

1 Like

what genre is it? same as their last album?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s metal with a couple of slightly more mainstream songs. This one has a big grandeur to it while the last one was rather ominous. Still no in your face preaching though.

1 Like

There’s a new music video for Gone.

2 Likes

I loved this song when i first heard it… it was when you posted it here…