Since what age you've been listening to LP?

Oh yes! :yum:

Hm…i was about 12 or 13 when I heard Leave Out All the Rest and fell in love with it, and I started listening to more of their songs after that. So…I’ve been a fan for about 3 years.

Since I was 12, I think. It was 2000 when One Step Closer was playing on tv a lot.

I started calling myself a true LP fan around 2003. Around when my brother brought the album, late November are getting influences into, it happened slowly. So around the age of 7.

The song my brother played on repeat was Crawling, but it was hearing In the end that got me. I kept taping the song on tapes not caring if I had the song on different ones.

Is this why you are eternally 7?

No @TripleXero, I am always 7 because…

when i was 10

10, I bought the single “Crawling” back then. And that’s what got me into metal.

Since 2000

Since 2004 I think i was about 5 or 6 years old.

Since I was 11, in 2011. I got new mp3 player for my birthday, and I liked Bleed It Out so much, so I added it to playlist. But I realized that LP are my favorite music band in 2013. I was going through s lot, and they helped me to get out of negative thoughts. I’m so glad calling them my favorite music band, their music have done so much for me :slight_smile: Sadly, I’ve never been on LP concert, because I was very little, when they were in Latvia. This is my all time dream…

I think I started listening to them at age 22, and am now 26. Back then, and until this summer actually, I had only listened to Reanimation. So my introduction to the band was through a remix album, oddly enough. You see, I had a kind of close-minded attitude toward music back then and figured LP’s other/newer stuff would sound different and not suit my tastes. I’ve changed since then, however.

To my pleasant surprise, now that I’ve listened to everything they’ve done, I’ve found that I love all of their albums. It was an interesting experience having been so familiar with only Reanimation and then finally hearing Hybrid Theory. Most people probably heard those two in the opposite order, hehe.

1 Like

Since I was 16, in 2003

And here makes me feel like a teenage again:P

:dizzy:

Since I was 11.
Oh my God, it’s been 5 years ago. :sweat_smile:

I got hooked by What I’ve Done in 2007 too. I was like 9 years old. And now I can’t stop listening their albums

2 Likes

I was 11 when I heard In the end by the first time, on the radio, while I was on a cybercafe. ha!
But it took me time to know the name of the song and the band. I became a fan at 13 years old.

1 Like

Since 18 (1999, back when MTV used to play awesome music and aired “One Step Closer” for the first time). Yeap I’m that old …

Edit: very very happy to see all of you young people listening to LP!

3 Likes

Since I was 9 years old, but I wasn’t a fan yet, I think that consider me fan since 13 years old :grin: :smile_cat:

Either 11 or 12,first was Papercut saw the video on MTV(if anyone even remembers this thing)

2 Likes

Since 12 here…

1 Like