Once upon a time

The singer’s screams attracts the Godzilla, who upon reaching at the scene, realizes that it is “the rise of the planet of the reptiles”.

@Chelsey you made me search this stuff for real long :stuck_out_tongue: The More You Know

And thats when chester woke up sweating, what a horrible nightmare he was so relieved that he hadnt ran into a one direction concert and burnt his ears off.

1 Like

But then suddenly a strange noise sounded from behind him, and so he turned around only to discover to be standing eye-to-eye with…

The Eternal Dragon.

1 Like

And he knew it would turn into a cute bunny if he…

1 Like

… stop taking the narcotics messing with his brain…

But it was beyond his control thereby making Shinoda write “Breaking the Habit” for him.

The eternal dragon winked at him and asked; “Have you tried the ketchup?”

Chester winked back and asked “Have you ever tried churkin?”

With all its might the eternal dragon tried to break its peanut brain to figure out what a churkin is, when out of nowhere…

A gang of squirrels with bombs attached to their chest came out of hiding, they set off their explosives and then…

the squirrels bled a pool of ketchup.

Chester pushed the dragon’s bird-brained head down & made the dragon “lick the ketchup, motherfucker!!!”

1 Like

The baby crocodile walked in and squeeled in joy to see her dream has come true, she can finally swim in a pool of ketchup.

But as fate would have it, she was woken up by her younger step brother monkey, only to realize that all this time she had been dreaming.

The baby crocodile spanked the monkey.

And the monkey screamed like in planet of the apes, attracting

A swarm of bees, but not normal bees, these were dancing bees. And they said to Chester…

“Is it worth it, let me work it, I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it”

1 Like

3 Likes