R u solo happy with it??

@Chris_Styles

1 Like

@BELL_LP is go big or go home lol :smile: yes very happy

1 Like

Ur so right :wink:

@Chris_Styles

1 Like

@Chris_Styles looks good! For me it would even be more attractive, if your neck is still freshly shaved, mhhhh (thats the woman in me :raising_hand: , not the soldier. :sunglasses: …) but: great bold thing, your new one! Is it painfull at this place? As I wrote in seperate Topic before, I have my right arm/hand out of funktion for over 40 years now, and I don´t know why, now I got the idea of tatooing the whole lil arm ( it´s at least smaller than the left powerfull hand and ca. 10 cm shorter) all over with a all combinationed linkin park design, with kind of a cross within, so that at least become my special part in another way like now…, any ideas???

2 Likes

@The_early_walker its your own personal choice its not really a good idea to ask people about any ideas for getting tattoos you could be stuck with something you regret so take your time and think what you really want and when your ready I would love to see what you get done :wink:

@Chris_Styles yes, I talked to some people ab my newest idea, and they told me, that a tattoo is much more than ink under the skin, and realy, believe me, it was a hard thing to discuss with myself whether doing it or not, and that´s what you tell me: So, I get start beliving, no not true, yet I start beliving in it, and that gave me and the whole thing kind of a version, I can hang arround with, no tress and in the end, mb some year, we make now an appointment: latest on the 17.09.2020 I´ll show it at the LPU, that´s a five year plan, doncha think so!!!LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@The_early_walker :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: awww you cheered me up today

So did youuuu :sunglasses: cya, have to leave now… :raised_hand:

1 Like

@The_early_walker something for later :wink: https://youtu.be/hGREDdCRgqw

@Chris_Styles after that pl

and than a lil bit ATS… for a good night, buddie :wine_glass:

1 Like

@The_early_walker no comment because I cant say what I want on the froum because people don’t like what I have to say

@Chris_Styles. First step of liberty means to be off the meaning of others…

This picture is over a year old when I got it done.

3 Likes

@The_early_walker