[insert totally nifty topic here]

I’ve seen 2, 3, 4 and 6 on sale for ridiculous amounts of money (some are even more expensive than HT EP) both on eBay and Amazon.

Apparently they stopped making SFTU copies so not many are available. I managed to score a copy myself recently for 7 pounds which is a pretty good deal.

Same. I got my legit LPUs from Amazon. The rest are YT conversions.

LPU cds I have 7 and later, all from the store here, I might get 5 at some point.

The rest are from Amazon and some record stores in London… it pisses me off how expensive cds and stuff are here (not that they have a variety either but, still).

You finally got a SFTU? Cool!

All mine are from LPU, besides 6 and 7, which I got from eBay along with 8 (which I already had) all in the Best Buy packaging still. Was only like $40, too

Yeah, I did! :slight_smile: I had my eyes on it for about a month, a month and a half now but it went out of stock pretty fast so I kept checking back and ordered it along with some other goodies a few days ago, I’ll have it by next week (I hope).

I wish we had Best Buy… or something that’s somewhat like it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jay-Z-Linkin-Park-Collision-Course-DSD-2-Gold-CD-Rare-Import-Set-/131800958206?hash=item1eaff304fe:g:FkgAAOSwd3dXFnBw

No Bodos Listening is my favorite song

1 Like

Hahahahaha what is this?? I wonder who’s gonna fall for it.

Who da fudge translated this BS? :laughing:

Also is there actually a legit version of what ever is being listed or is it just one version? (I have one with 2 discs but the second is a making of type vid).

“Don’t stop” is probs my fav along with “Nobo dos Listening” as well :joy:

I also love the inconsistency in the booklet

It says “Cure for the Ltch” on the back which is hilarious on it’s own but they missed the C in the booklet.

I wanted to see this person’s other items but there’s nothing :stuck_out_tongue: And clearly whoever he sold to was as stupid as them as he still has 100% positive feedback lol

I don’t think there’s any versions besides the Making Of version and the single CD version. Maybe different packaging

Yeah, that’s what I thought. There was nothing about another version on Wikipedia either.

Have you guys seen this :laughing:

On another note:

I’ve noticed that Tony Hawk’s voice kinda sounds like Chester, just a bit deeper. When talking at least

Was he going for insanity? Because I feel like that’s the only thing you’re going to gain from singing in court

I’ve no clue, but if I was the victim’s mother I would have run up to him and drop kicked him in the face.

Lol, looks like the people from Lego hate Aussies as they charge extreme prices for delivery (even if they are far away). They hate NZ even more though, they charge 20 NZD.

Here’s something odd, when I inhale really hard I’ve got so much suction in my nose that one of my nostrils clamps shut. :laughing:

Germans are crazy!! (9 was 102€)

I got a legit version of 9 for like 10 or so quid.

Lol, it seems that the only European country Dodge acknowledge the existence of is Azerbaijan.

I couldn’t scroll on the drop down

wow I totally forgot ab this topic, why do I don´t get notifications neither on this topic nor on the association threat…I feel mobbed…:joy:

Have you set the topics to ‘watching’ at the bottom?