Favorite Linkin Park studio album?

Actually Living Things <3

My favorite albums are the Meteora and The Hunting Party :smile:

all of them

1 Like

The Hunting Party!!!

1 Like

A Thousand Suns ! It showed me what music can be, what an album could be, that a band can not only experiment within a certain genre, but outside of it.

6 Likes

I love this answer!

I think it would MTM, because it was the album that marked difference in them and still went on with them despite the change

Hybrid Theory ad The Hunting Party :purple_heart:
A Thousand Suns is great, too. I loved the idea of bringing new sounds in :slight_smile:

I thought I was the only person who had A Thousand Suns such as favorite album, but i’m seeing i’m not alone :relaxed:

1 Like

My favorite album meteora… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hybrid Theory
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

A Thousand Suns.
Not only is it LP’s best album, but to me its the best album of all time. Everything about it is sheer genius; the flow, the lyrics that have a plethora of meanings, the composition, the use of electronics over instruments, the story it tells etc. Its just utterly perfect in every way imaginable!

After ATS, THP, LT, and MTM are all tied. HT is third and Meteora is last.

3 Likes

All of them are great :slight_smile:

1 Like

A Thousand Suns

Pretty hard to choose one only :wink: But I definately prefer “Meteora” the most. That album is so organic and powerful.

1 Like

Hybrid Theory is my favorite for sure. I spent a lot of time listening to it with my dad, brother and cousins back in the day. To this day 6 songs off that album are in my top 50 songs played on my phone.

1 Like

That’s a pretty hard question, because every album is amazin in a special way. But if i think i would prefer “Hybrid Theory” :blush: :heart:

1 Like

i think that is minutes to midnight, because it was a radical change in the style of the band, but still i liked :blush:

Definitely Meteora. It’s so emotionally powerful and just plain brilliant. It makes me cry sometimes, it’s so brilliant :joy:

2 Likes

Tied between Meteora and The Hunting Party. Been listening to those two albums a lot!

2 Likes